• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Has anyone ever used Sinemet for increasing HGH?

acemon

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am curious if this product actually works as expressed in increasing HGH by 400%!!Could this be a true statement? If so, this could be an awesome product.

My finance is deathly afraid of needles but she expressed an interest in HGH. I was thinking this could be the option she is waiting for...

As always all input is appreciated!

Thanks in advance

Here are just a few of the side effects of Sinemet:
Confusion; diarrhea; dizziness; drowsiness; dry mouth; headache; increased sweating; loss of appetite; nausea; taste changes; trouble sleeping; upset stomach; urinary tract infection; vomiting.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); black, tarry stools; blood in vomit; chest pain; confusion; depression; fast or irregular heartbeat; fever; hallucinations; mental or mood changes; muscle pain or unusual stiffness; new or increased involuntary movements; severe abdominal pain; severe lightheadedness or fainting; sore throat; thoughts of suicide; unexplained fever or sweating; unusual bruising or bleeding; unusual or painful movements or spasms of the face, eyelids, mouth, tongue, arms, hands, or legs; vision changes (blurred or double vision); yellowing of the skin or eyes.

get yourself a 1cc, 32 gauge slin needle, they basically are so small they inject on their own, just rest it on your thigh and it practically slips in on its own.

Back