• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Looking forward to information exchange

Jack Darby

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone,

A little introduction seems appropriate to start.

I'm a 55 year old man who has ankylosing spondylitis. You would call it rheumatoid arthritis of the spine. I was diagnosed with the disease about 30 years ago and told to NEVER lift weights. I knew that was bad advice so I went to the nearest sporting goods store and bought some of those plastic covered weights DP used to sell, and have been mitigating the worst of the effects of this disease with weights since that time.

I am certainly not a professional body builder by anyone's definition, though I know how, I have only ever used weight lifting to help control my disease.

One of the problems with this ailment is in it's latter stages it causes a wasting of muscle mass regardless of testosterone levels. For example, mine is normally around 950, which I'm told is quite high for my age but I am wasting away in spite of it.

I understand many would think me a criminal, but I fully intend to start a regular regimen of anabolic steroids. Because they are synthetic my body will use them to build muscle mass. My own research has led me to conclude this is necessary.

Comments are welcome.

Welcome to the board and good luck with your goals.

Back