• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Natural Test booster supplements

Deej

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Soo Ive tried my fair share of tribulus and zma etc, but not actually ever sure if its placeboeffect or real?? what do you guys think? any experiences with particular test boosters which you recommend ?

Soo Ive tried my fair share of tribulus and zma etc, but not actually ever sure if its placeboeffect or real?? what do you guys think? any experiences with particular test boosters which you recommend ?

Tribulus can give some LH surges in short little bouts -- it can also trigger such abrupt hormone fluctuation that gyno can even be an issue.

Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 is a sodium-d-aspartate liquid test booster that does a darn good job abd has proof behind it.

I used to like Fenotest by scivation and FUZU-- not sure if they are still around but look into those too

Matt

test eth if that dont boost your test nothing will.

Test eth? Are you on about AAS or isit some sound alike test booster??

Try Diesel Test
if you can find it. Go with about 6 pills a day. I loved it, let me know if you decide to give it a shot. it is the only Test booster that I ever noticed anything with. I have tried about four others.

Lmao....Wouldn't waste my time with shite OTC products!! I think them test boosters come with a added 1000mg of placebo effect it's really good stuff all the pros use them it says right there in the muscle magazines right next to the section were they explain that creatine gave them there physiques!!

I've wasted enough money and time trying these supplements years ago to form a conclusion that they did nothing for me. Of particular kind was "Zeus" which I took in even larger doses than recommended for my body weight with blood work done prior to supplementation, 3 weeks and 6 weeks mark during supplementation and 2 weeks post discontinuing the product and there was no significant change in my blood work at any of these times. From personal research and opinion I can maybe see them being of benefit to someone older with testosterone deficiencies (even if that's the case why not just get a script from doctor for test) but for someone young and healthy not a chance.

wow

I've wasted enough money and time trying these supplements years ago to form a conclusion that they did nothing for me. Of particular kind was "Zeus" which I took in even larger doses than recommended for my body weight with blood work done prior to supplementation, 3 weeks and 6 weeks mark during supplementation and 2 weeks post discontinuing the product and there was no significant change in my blood work at any of these times. From personal research and opinion I can maybe see them being of benefit to someone older with testosterone deficiencies (even if that's the case why not just get a script from doctor for test) but for someone young and healthy not a chance.

IML Gear Cream!
I agree the real deal is tops but as far as otc goes, i do like the daa products. I'm trying out Formula-x right now by Athletix that you can find on Orbit. A lot of test boosters are also high priced almost more expensive then then real deal.

Of all the test boosters I have tried, BPS Endosurge is the best I have used for many reasons. It is great on its own and shines in PCT added in week 2 or 3. Most are woefully underdosed but Endo is far from underdosed.

Yeah endosurge is nice and the fact it can help my libido is a plus! It's also one of the least expensive one's out there.

Back