Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter


ufc stream

Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: ufc stream

  1. #1
    Rule #1 Don't be an Idiot
    bknoxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    660
    Rep Points
    51193496

    ufc stream







  2. #2
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    989456192

    You are the man! Watching it now! Reps.

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    9875044

    Jones
    NO-FRILLS BABY

  4. #4
    IDIOT POLICE
    vancouver's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    955
    Rep Points
    -3097175

    The streaming sucked at times, but still better than 60 bucks.

    The trick to get past the advertising...stream 2 computers at the same time, but start the streaming on computer 2, 30 seconds later. The ads will not pop up at the same time, just switch computers...
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

  5. #5
    Rule #1 Don't be an Idiot
    bknoxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    660
    Rep Points
    51193496

    crazy man that dude is good Bring on Anderson next :P

  6. #6
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    989456192

    Quote Originally Posted by bknoxx View Post
    crazy man that dude is good Bring on Anderson next :P
    I think a healthy Anderson Silva is a dangerous dude. There's no doubt that Jon Jones is a top-shelf fighter. But honestly don't think he's been tested.

    I'd like to see a Jon Jones/Chael Sonnen fight. I'd go with my boy, Chael!!

  7. #7
    IDIOT POLICE
    vancouver's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    955
    Rep Points
    -3097175

    I think Lyoto would have taken him in the later rounds. It's the thing with MMA, the guy who catches the other guy first wins...

    Lyoto will be back!!
    Last edited by vancouver; 12-10-2011 at 09:36 PM.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

  8. #8
    Rule #1 Don't be an Idiot
    bknoxx's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    660
    Rep Points
    51193496

    Quote Originally Posted by vancouver View Post
    I think Lioto would have taken him in the later rounds. It's the thing with MMA, the guy who catches the other guy first wins...

    Lyoto will be back!!
    I agree i like em both been a Machita fan for awhile

  9. #9
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    989456192

    Yeah, it's the difference between a good day and a bad day inside the cage. Honestly, I don't see what's so great about Lyota. He does have a flashy kick every now and then, but nothing to do any damage. He became LH Champion against Suga Rashad because he was so elusive. Not because of his skill set, but because of his elusiveness. Chael Sonnen could stay at MW or easily move up to LH. I think Sonnen could be the next Couture as far as holding multiple titles in seperate weight classes.

    On a seperate note, how about the Noguiera fights? His arm looked nasty. MIR!!!

  10. #10
    IDIOT POLICE
    vancouver's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    955
    Rep Points
    -3097175

    Quote Originally Posted by secdrl View Post
    Yeah, it's the difference between a good day and a bad day inside the cage. Honestly, I don't see what's so great about Lyota. He does have a flashy kick every now and then, but nothing to do any damage. He became LH Champion against Suga Rashad because he was so elusive. Not because of his skill set, but because of his elusiveness. Chael Sonnen could stay at MW or easily move up to LH. I think Sonnen could be the next Couture as far as holding multiple titles in seperate weight classes.
    He's an extremely intelligent fighter and very explosive. He's not your favorite if you're looking for Bonnar/Griffen in every fight, but if you like a chess match with plenty of suspense...he's a guy you love to watch. If every fight was a Bonnar, Griffen, wanderlie; MMA would be as boring as cricket...
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

  11. #11
    IDIOT POLICE
    vancouver's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    955
    Rep Points
    -3097175

    Mir is still young; he will be the heavy weight champion again...he keeps getting better. Fucking awesome fight!!! Well maybe when Dos Santos retires
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

  12. #12
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    989456192

    Quote Originally Posted by vancouver View Post
    The streaming sucked at times, but still better than 60 bucks.

    The trick to get past the advertising...stream 2 computers at the same time, but start the streaming on computer 2, 30 seconds later. The ads will not pop up at the same time, just switch computers...
    Lol

  13. #13
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Points
    1028900506

    There were some really good fights. Most impressive for me was the mir fight.

    Can't wait for the next event, really want to see if lesnar is healthy again.

  14. #14
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    989456192

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    There were some really good fights. Most impressive for me was the mir fight.

    Can't wait for the next event, really want to see if lesnar is healthy again.
    Lesnar hates to get punched. His jaw is insanely weak. Overeem by first round KO.

  15. #15
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Points
    1028900506

    Quote Originally Posted by secdrl View Post
    Lesnar hates to get punched. His jaw is insanely weak. Overeem by first round KO.
    that is true but if lesnar knocks you down to the ground, I dont think anyone stands a chance. I'll be honest though, I havent seen Overeem fight before.

  16. #16
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    989456192

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    that is true but if lesnar knocks you down to the ground, I dont think anyone stands a chance. I'll be honest though, I havent seen Overeem fight before.
    I don't know if you can still YouTube the old Pride fights and Affliction cards...but overeem has always been a monster. His downfall over the years had been his conditioning. If he can't finish the fight in the first round, he gasses out. Tough dude, lotsa power

  17. #17
    IDIOT POLICE
    vancouver's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    955
    Rep Points
    -3097175

    I give Bock props for getting back in the ring, but I don't see him beating too many of the contenders. I think he'd even have a hard time with Mir today and we might very well see that fight again. If he were 5 years younger, I'd say he could get good enough; there's just too many young guys like Dos Santos who will also get better...
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

  18. #18
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Points
    1028900506

    Quote Originally Posted by vancouver View Post
    I give Bock props for getting back in the ring, but I don't see him beating too many of the contenders. I think he'd even have a hard time with Mir today and we might very well see that fight again. If he were 5 years younger, I'd say he could get good enough; there's just too many young guys like Dos Santos who will also get better...
    Valid points but in fighting you can't count someone out based on age. Just ask randy couture.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    earth
    Posts
    2,862
    Rep Points
    133195050

    im ust watching it after the fact..downoaded it ha




    Questions? Free free to email me
    ALVgear-Rep@countermail.com

  20. #20
    IDIOT POLICE
    vancouver's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    955
    Rep Points
    -3097175

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    Valid points but in fighting you can't count someone out based on age. Just ask randy couture.
    Randy was and likely still is pumping so much HGH that he is probably really only 35 years old. Of course Randy did not have to fight the calibre of fighters that are coming onto the scene today. For sure he faught some real good talent, but eventually there a just too many good young guys on your heals. I give GSP 2 years before he's over the hill too...
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

  21. #21
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    592
    Rep Points
    20315472

    after i saw that bloody forehead i knew it was over. i wanted machida to win tho. dont like jones with his monkey shit

  22. #22
    Do Work
    secdrl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    4,233
    Rep Points
    989456192






    Randy Couture was a once in a lifetime fighter. You won't see his kind come around often...

Similar Threads

  1. ufc 134 stream
    By irish_2003 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 07:32 PM
  2. Stream of Conciousness posting
    By maniclion in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 03:06 PM
  3. Alarm over dramatic weakening of Gulf Stream
    By Nick+ in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-02-2005, 07:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->