• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

opinions on dbol/test e cycle

islandboyalec

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
week 1-6 test e at 375mg 2xweekly
week 1-3 dbol 30mg 10mg 3xdaily
week 6-8 dbol 30mg 10mg 3xdaily-----how beneficial would this be to just letting the test e run through?
week 9-12 nolva pct 40/40/20/20
adex on hand? theoretically couldnt you run nolva if any estro related problems come up?
better to do test e at 375mg for 6 plus weeks or 500mg for 5?
decent first cycle for someone who has trouble getting aas?
6'
211lbs
< 18%bf

Last edited:
I would dump the dbol after week 4.Run the test 12 weeks, increase after 6 and run clomid instead of Nolva. Also use .5 adex ed. I start to run adex on cycle when my nips start to get sensitive. Imho.

added age i know young dont plan on running this just curious if its possible to make a decent cycle with one 10ml vial of test e and some dbol. for a first cycle it seems as though 375mg test e would be plenty

added age i know young dont plan on running this just curious if its possible to make a decent cycle with one 10ml vial of test e and some dbol. for a first cycle it seems as though 375mg test e would be plenty

too young, as you know. and 1 10ml vial of test e is not enough for a cycle.

nope you need alot more test. start reading.

Heres my input. I know youve been told numerous times to wait, but I honestly dont see that happening. You should run Test E for at least 10 weeks, because of how long it takes for the test to kick in. I wont lie to you though, I ran Test E and Methadrol Extreme(very comparable to dbol) and put on 18lbs during that four weeks. kept about 8 or 9 after pct. If youre not going to listen to all the advice then all you can do is learn through trial and error. good luck.

Back