• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle Ideas?

cg89

HNIC
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Now that I'm in PCT I am starting to form my next cycle. I was thinking
Week 1-6 Test prop 100mg/ED
Week 1-6 NPP ?mg/EOD - never took it
Week 1-6 Anadrol 50mg/ED
Week 1-6 Anastrozole .5mg/ED
Then standard pct

Concerns: NPP dosage I read up that 500mg/wk is a nice dosage i would imagine since its fast acting its EOD. I liked Anastrozole better than Exemestane seems like Exemestane at 25mg ED on dbol, tren e, test e barley did anything for a bit till the dbol was done.
Thats it...thanks!

check out my log in this section. I just started a log of something very similar to this.
prop and npp both at 100mg/eod plus dbol weeks 1-4 for 8 weeks. suspension on the back four.

Week 1-6 Anadrol 50mg/ED
Then standard pct

Concerns: NPP dosage I read up that 500mg/wk is a nice dosage i would imagine since its fast acting its EOD. I liked Anastrozole better than Exemestane seems like Exemestane at 25mg ED on dbol, tren e, test e barley did anything for a bit till the dbol was done.
Thats it...thanks!

That's a great lookin' cycle.

Week 1-6 Anadrol 50mg/ED
Then standard pct

Thats it...thanks!

What are your stats and goals?

nice cycle.. but too short for my liking...

What are your stats and goals?

Height: 6'0
Weight: 208
Training: 3.5 yrs

goals are just to bulk and grow I'm 6'0 so any muscle is pretty much lean for the most part never had to cut like crazy.

@yerg, Yeah I thought about making it 8 weeks but 8 weeks of anadrol is little harsh and i would love to take anadrol but i want to make sure i can retain the gains...saw too many people blow up in 2 weeks then lose it.

You can use anadrol on the front or back end if it's eight weeks or longer. The only people who will blow up and then lose it all are people who don't do a proper cycle. Of course you won't keep all the gains from anadrol, as a lot of it is water. But with a proper cycle that includes test you will retain more of the gains.

I'd run that atleast 10 weeks but that's me.

6 week cycles suck not long enough to make maintainable gains. 10week min for me.

Back