IronMag Research Chems

infection

Thread: infection

Rep Points

infection

my right glute is been pretty hurt these last 3days, i did a shot and not sure what i did wrong cause i use all sterile injection techniques anyhow the site is swollen and skin is red not hot at all but red, its real sore the swelling seems to be going down i have some antibiotics from a doctor which my girlfriend was allergic too so she couldnt use them should i. Kinda worried bros hurts i took a hot bath and used a heat pad on it.
    IPDomestic- hasn't let me down yet! Adempt- legit and cheap and a great guy, easy to work w great job adempt

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

Keep a pad on it. Sounds like you may have misses the muscle, not deep enough, wrong angle, something like that. Keep on the antibiotics and heating pad.

Rep Points

ya im pretty sure i did miss i usually use my ventroglute but for some reason this time i didnt and dont think i went deep enough, i was thinking i read somewhere that if it was an infection it takes more than a day to set in can anyone confirm this bc the day i did this is day it swole and the next day i noticed skin was kinda red around area but like i said not hot and im not running a fever or anything feel good except for this donkey kicked ass, also it was prop but wasnt first time i used prop so probably since i missed muscle
    IPDomestic- hasn't let me down yet! Adempt- legit and cheap and a great guy, easy to work w great job adempt

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

I had the same thing happen. You'll be ok.

Rep Points

I've had shot sites get red and painful and they cleared up on their own. Just look for signs of fever and/or flu like symptoms.

Rep Points

i had the same thing happen in my quad, i took 1 benadryl at night and it was gone by morning..

Rep Points

k bro still no signs of them yet feeling good

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

Just stick with what you're doing and it'll be gone in a day or two

Rep Points

When did you start taking the antibiotic? Do you have enough for the full 7 to 10 days? Which antibiotic is it?

You praly didn't need to start the antibiotic anyway but if you are only 1 day in I would say stop. If you really have an infection you need to make sure the antibiotic will cover the bacteria you are trying to treat.

Was the antibiotic sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim by chance?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Any fever?

Probably no biggie unless you have a fever.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Rep Points

What size Needle did you use and what length? I have never had a bad glute shot but I have had a few in the quads. Usually when I try to use a shorter needle. 5/8 in will cause issues sometimes but the Slin pin didn't work out for me. I have to use 1 to 1.5 in needles for Glutes

BOARD REP

Rep Points

def done this before..just give it a few day man youre gunna be fine

hang in there

**All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

uncle z rep.
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

If its red and warm to the touch then its infected.
    Uncle Z Rep.
    If you have any comments or questions please PM me.
    follow our blog to see our latest news on workout and supplements
    Unclez-info@safe-mail.net
    Unclez-orders@safe-mail.net

Anabolic Whore
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aminoman74 View Post
    That's not entirely true. I've had plenty of pins that are sore, red, hot to the touch, and go away in a few days.
    Disclaimer: All information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. Everything posted is for entertainment purposes only. ANIMALHOUSE is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way use, encourage, nor condone the use of any illegal substances or the use of legal substances in an illegal manner.

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Never had this happen till last week. SHot 3ml in my right glute and when it went in, it felt sore. It has hurt like a mofo all week like a deep bruise. No redness no swellin, just sore as crap. Tomorrow is 1 week and it is still sore. It happens from time to time I guess.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Hell's Ambassador

Rep Points

If no fever you should be fine. I had a similar thing happen in my delt some months back. Took 1 week to get back to normal.
    Currently Powered by GAULS

Rep Points

Dont panic like ppl have said unless u have a fever. I've had a scare like this aswell on my last cycle.. All the signs of an absess excessive swelling red hot to te touch couldnt barely sit down on it was so sore and swollen.

I wouldn't take anti biotics tho that's just my opinion although it would kill the bad bacteria causing the infection it will also kill the good bacteria aswell which in turn could give you the flu every time I've been on anti biotics they've made me feel like shit!

And as for the heat pad thing I wouldn't use one either surely putting more heat to a already hot and inflamed infection is just asking for the infection to get EVEN more inflamed and swollen surely ice is your better option..

O and just so you know it took me just over 2 weeks before mine went down and stopped hurting.

You just gotta ride it out these are some of the consequences of what we do just comes with the territory!
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

The reason for the heating pad is to heat that trapped oil up and help it disperse.

Rep Points

I have been getting very swollen and sore on my cycle now it takes three days for the pain to go away but if you are sterile protocol you should be fine!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigbenj View Post
    The reason for the heating pad is to heat that trapped oil up and help it disperse.

I know what yoursaying but just in my own personal exp I think the heat made it worse for me atleast I would lie on my side with a hot waterbottle on it whilst it felt good at the time it always felt more sore the next day...
    Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not you go out and look for a successfull personality an duplicate it

BANNED SCAMMER

Rep Points

I see

Rep Points

this is true bro the heat seemed worse today theres hardly any redness at all but its still swollen like where the shot was kinda like u can feel the missed oil anyhow done with the slin pin in glute it worked for me for awhile but its just to risky even in the ventogluteal muscle that shit hurts bros anyhow did a slin in my thigh no pain yet see what happens i think its gonna be fine to i still feel ok and i only took antibiotics for day and i did have enough for 10 days its called cephalixen generic for keflex or something

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by aminoman74 View Post
    o rly?

Rep Points

guys just found out that yes cephaflexin will cure the infection it is used for infected wounds and kills bacteria that normal grows on ur skin this is perfect im gonna run it out 7 -10 days what u guys think 7 or 10

Rep Points

ok guys i guess i just cant handle prop my glute has gotten better but still swollen not red and doesnt hurt as much but i did my last shot in my thigh and it didnt hurt yesterday when i did it but today its swollen red and hurts like a mofo wondering wats going on fuck

Founder of GOSB
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Sometimes you can build up a tolerence to it and your body will adjust. Try .5ml and build your way up when .5ml doesnt hurt. Go to 1ml, then when it doesnt hurt, go up again. If it doesnt get better, you might not can handle it.

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

im not gonna try bro its gotta me limping hard bro i dont know whats up i was fine first couple but now shit just to much pain its weird doesnt hurt that day then next day it hurts like hell and gets red but then slowly goes away