• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

infection

antonoverlord

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my right glute is been pretty hurt these last 3days, i did a shot and not sure what i did wrong cause i use all sterile injection techniques anyhow the site is swollen and skin is red not hot at all but red, its real sore the swelling seems to be going down i have some antibiotics from a doctor which my girlfriend was allergic too so she couldnt use them should i. Kinda worried bros hurts i took a hot bath and used a heat pad on it. :shooter:

Keep a pad on it. Sounds like you may have misses the muscle, not deep enough, wrong angle, something like that. Keep on the antibiotics and heating pad.

ya im pretty sure i did miss i usually use my ventroglute but for some reason this time i didnt and dont think i went deep enough, i was thinking i read somewhere that if it was an infection it takes more than a day to set in can anyone confirm this bc the day i did this is day it swole and the next day i noticed skin was kinda red around area but like i said not hot and im not running a fever or anything feel good except for this donkey kicked ass, also it was prop but wasnt first time i used prop so probably since i missed muscle

I had the same thing happen. You'll be ok.

I've had shot sites get red and painful and they cleared up on their own. Just look for signs of fever and/or flu like symptoms.

i had the same thing happen in my quad, i took 1 benadryl at night and it was gone by morning..

k bro still no signs of them yet feeling good

Just stick with what you're doing and it'll be gone in a day or two

When did you start taking the antibiotic? Do you have enough for the full 7 to 10 days? Which antibiotic is it?

You praly didn't need to start the antibiotic anyway but if you are only 1 day in I would say stop. If you really have an infection you need to make sure the antibiotic will cover the bacteria you are trying to treat.

Was the antibiotic sulfamethoxazole/trimethoprim by chance?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Any fever?

Probably no biggie unless you have a fever.

IML Gear Cream!
What size Needle did you use and what length? I have never had a bad glute shot but I have had a few in the quads. Usually when I try to use a shorter needle. 5/8 in will cause issues sometimes but the Slin pin didn't work out for me. I have to use 1 to 1.5 in needles for Glutes

def done this before..just give it a few day man youre gunna be fine

hang in there

If its red and warm to the touch then its infected.

That's not entirely true. I've had plenty of pins that are sore, red, hot to the touch, and go away in a few days.

Never had this happen till last week. SHot 3ml in my right glute and when it went in, it felt sore. It has hurt like a mofo all week like a deep bruise. No redness no swellin, just sore as crap. Tomorrow is 1 week and it is still sore. It happens from time to time I guess.

If no fever you should be fine. I had a similar thing happen in my delt some months back. Took 1 week to get back to normal.

Dont panic like ppl have said unless u have a fever. I've had a scare like this aswell on my last cycle.. All the signs of an absess excessive swelling red hot to te touch couldnt barely sit down on it was so sore and swollen.

I wouldn't take anti biotics tho that's just my opinion although it would kill the bad bacteria causing the infection it will also kill the good bacteria aswell which in turn could give you the flu every time I've been on anti biotics they've made me feel like shit!

And as for the heat pad thing I wouldn't use one either surely putting more heat to a already hot and inflamed infection is just asking for the infection to get EVEN more inflamed and swollen surely ice is your better option..

O and just so you know it took me just over 2 weeks before mine went down and stopped hurting.

You just gotta ride it out these are some of the consequences of what we do just comes with the territory!

The reason for the heating pad is to heat that trapped oil up and help it disperse.

I have been getting very swollen and sore on my cycle now it takes three days for the pain to go away but if you are sterile protocol you should be fine!

The reason for the heating pad is to heat that trapped oil up and help it disperse.

I know what yoursaying but just in my own personal exp I think the heat made it worse for me atleast I would lie on my side with a hot waterbottle on it whilst it felt good at the time it always felt more sore the next day...

this is true bro the heat seemed worse today theres hardly any redness at all but its still swollen like where the shot was kinda like u can feel the missed oil anyhow done with the slin pin in glute it worked for me for awhile but its just to risky even in the ventogluteal muscle that shit hurts bros anyhow did a slin in my thigh no pain yet see what happens i think its gonna be fine to i still feel ok and i only took antibiotics for day and i did have enough for 10 days its called cephalixen generic for keflex or something

guys just found out that yes cephaflexin will cure the infection it is used for infected wounds and kills bacteria that normal grows on ur skin this is perfect im gonna run it out 7 -10 days what u guys think 7 or 10

ok guys i guess i just cant handle prop my glute has gotten better but still swollen not red and doesnt hurt as much but i did my last shot in my thigh and it didnt hurt yesterday when i did it but today its swollen red and hurts like a mofo wondering wats going on fuck

Sometimes you can build up a tolerence to it and your body will adjust. Try .5ml and build your way up when .5ml doesnt hurt. Go to 1ml, then when it doesnt hurt, go up again. If it doesnt get better, you might not can handle it.

im not gonna try bro its gotta me limping hard bro i dont know whats up i was fine first couple but now shit just to much pain its weird doesnt hurt that day then next day it hurts like hell and gets red but then slowly goes away

Back