• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Found a site with a stash of Beastdrol and more. Get'em before the ban.

TJTJ

Super Majin Saiyan
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
SoCal-Nutrition.com

I emailed the guy and he said he has 100 or so bottles of Beastdrol.

Thought I'd help those who have the $$$ to stock up before the Superdrol ban goes effect.

I just ordered mine. :winkfinger:

Get'em!

Unless this talk about the ban is, well, just talk.

I also picked up a bottle of Helladrol. When I last spoke to him on sat or sun he had like 20.

Prices arent bad.

Ban = hype. Sales must be down for supp companies. There is word....but no date or action taking place. And who gives a fuck? A ugl will make sd if it is banned. And if they dont, who cares. Plenty of other aas out there. Tired of making these posh faggots who own these supp companies wealthy. Most of the shit in capsules is rice flour.

Last edited:
solid site there...much props

I am sure there will be a ban there always is every few years .I remember in 08 finaflex xd 550 was pushing there stuff in the same manner and it happen. But like op said Roll with super DMZ and support the home team, the dude that makes beastdrol ect is a prick.

I am sure there will be a ban there always is every few years .I remember in 08 finaflex xd 550 was pushing there stuff in the same manner and it happen. But like op said Roll with super DMZ and support the home team, the dude that makes beastdrol ect is a prick.

Oh for sure. Im with IML all the way. Just wanted to share if IML, Orbits and other banner sites sold out at least my IMF buddys will have a back up plan.

IML Gear Cream!
That site doesn't offer much. I am going to stock up on IronMagLab Products.

Beastdrol is wicked good deal bro. I tried it off Orbit a while back and love it.

SoCal-Nutrition.com

I emailed the guy and he said he has 100 or so bottles of Beastdrol.

Thought I'd help those who have the $$$ to stock up before the Superdrol ban goes effect.

I just ordered mine. :winkfinger:

Get'em!

Im hoping it gets here soon because its just SD, no DMZ. I want to stak a single cap on top of the 2 SDMZ im taking now for the last week or two depending when it gets here.

Superdrol will likely be history by February. The sales are unreal right now. Stuff will sell out soon. Super DMZ and Metha-Drol are almost gone for good.

it's official Superdrol is gone after January 2012.

we have one more batch of Super-DMZ Rx and Metha-Dol Extreme being made and after January we are done using Supdrol.

Damn I'm glad I bought a bottle of DMZ!! Any particular reason they're done with?

DEA is going to ban them.

And because unlike a shit ton of pharmaceutical drugs that have more negative side effects then good, SuperDrol and Orastan-E can actually improve our health when used properly.

IML Gear Cream!
Tired of making these posh faggots who own these supp companies wealthy. Most of the shit in capsules is rice flour.

Lets cash in on this then!

I'll fill the pills with rice flour, we can call it TigerDrol and you can promote it as the only supp you've ever used. 50/50 split :callme:

Last edited:
good site, but they don't test the ingredients, I wish they did because if so IronMagLabs sales would double. ;)

Everyone should register and rate all IML you have taken, and others you taken too, I did. Gave SDMZ all good marks :winkfinger:

Back