• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

The dark side of smoking ? what Big Tobacco doesn?t want you to know

Arnold

Numero Uno
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
The dark side of smoking – what Big Tobacco doesn’t want you to know By S. D. Wells (NaturalNews) The truth is that most pack-a-day smokers are hooked and cannot figure out how to quit, mainly because most cessation methods don’t address the true depth of the addiction, and most are just scams that are [...]
Read More...

I'm a grad student at one of the nations leading addiction centers and just took a course where we discussed the impact of cigarette smoking. The one thing I learned is that the big tobacco companies understand that they are loosing their customers to death by tobacco, so their goal is hook the new user on the first try!

When I switched to pure, natural, organic, home grown tobacco, that I rolled myself I kept "jonesing" for a fix... then over time, although I initially smoked heavier trying to get that "commercial tobbaco" fix from real tobacco with no additives, fillers, binders, formaldehyde, carpet glue, etc...Or whatever they add to make it more addictive...after about a month I found myself smoking less and less, coughing less and less, breathing better, feeling better.

My doc still wants me to quit and i'm planning to eventually, But she did point out that back when everyone rolled their own that was home grown because "big tobacco" wasn't in business yet...emphysema and lung cancer were nearly unheard of.

Back