• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

8 Anabolic Steroid Rules

I wish I would have read the part about talking about roids before going into a BB suppliment shop tonight. I had a few questions, and ended up looking like an idiot.

More great work from Chino.
Keep up the awsomeness......Education is key!

i still think "keep your fucking mouth shut" should be number 1, lol

great post bro. looks like that took some time.

keep up the good work

in my book only one rule for steroids: just don't use them.... not worth the trouble

IML Gear Cream!
Sounds like a boring book...

here is the equation: two guys with same genetics and same health workout for lets say 6 years. One does not use steroids and the other uses steroids for 4 years and 2 years without.
The end result : who looks better?
answer: at best maybe just maybe the steroid guy by a little and maybe not
so same results and on top of that the steroids guy had to go through tests, medications and worrying and health risks and so and so.....

the only benefit of steroids is that for a certain time the steroids guy looked better so it is only a short term reward that comes with possible headaches.
NOT WORTH IT

here is the equation: two guys with same genetics and same health workout for lets say 6 years. One does not use steroids and the other uses steroids for 4 years and 2 years without.
The end result : who looks better?
answer: at best maybe just maybe the steroid guy by a little and maybe not
so same results and on top of that the steroids guy had to go through tests, medications and worrying and health risks and so and so.....

the only benefit of steroids is that for a certain time the steroids guy looked better so it is only a short term reward that comes with possible headaches.
NOT WORTH IT

Does this book have pictures?

I just recently became a member, not really sure how this all works but, just turn 26 and want to start making real gains at the gym. I'd like any help whats the best site to look and what would be the best option for. I'm a naturally skinny guy that is very hard to put on any weight. 5'10 and 170.

IML Gear Cream!
There is So much to learn, I went college got my degree in sports mang/medicine. But I'm trying to find someone that will really help me get started. If their is anything you could tell me what's the best cycle to gain mass and how to go about it by ordering online, or best reputable site.i go to the gym alto but theirs alto of people bragging about it and I don't really wanna deal with a guy at the gym that's telling everyone that their on and most of the stuff they say isn't actually truthful. That's why I joined this forum. I read alto of posting and seems everyone is on the same page and willing to help guide one another.

Back