• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Acupuncture to regulate E2, LS, FSH ??

OneWheyOrAnother

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am currently studying as a student of Traditional Chinese Medicine and I came across an interesting study.

[Clinical observation on combination of so... [Zhongguo Zhen Jiu. 2009] - PubMed - NCBI

Abstract
OBJECTIVE:

To observe the clinical therapeutic effect of combination of Source Point and Back-Shu Point on perimenopausal syndrome, and provide a new thought of therapy for perimenopausal syndrome.
METHODS:

Eighty cases of perimenopausal syndrome were randomly divided into a combination of Source Point and Back-Shu Point group and a routine acupuncture group, 40 cases in each group. The combination of Source Point and Back-Shu Point group was treated with acupuncture at Taixi (KI 3), Taichong (LR 3), Taibai (SP 3), Sanyinjiao (SP 6), Shenshu (BL 23), Ganshu (BL 18), Pishu (BL 20), Guanyuan (CV 4); and the routine acupuncture group was treated with acupuncture at Baihui (GV 20), Guanyuan (CV 4), Shenshu (BL 23), Taixi (KI 3), San-yinjiao (SP 6). The Kupperman score and the changes of serum estradiol (E2), follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) were observed before and after treatment in the two groups.
RESULTS:

The total effective rate of 92.5% in the combination of Source Point and Back-Shu Point group was superior to 80.0% in the routine acupuncture group, with a significant difference (P < 0. 05); the Kupperman score of 24. 85 +/- 8.35 in the combination of Source Point and Back-Shu Point group was significantly decreased as compared with 35.38 +/- 9.83 in the routine acupuncture group (P < 0.05) after treatment; the contents of E2, FSH and LH in the combination of Source Point and Back-Shu Point group were significantly improved after treatment, and with a significant difference compared to the routine acupuncture group (P < 0.01, P < 0.05).
CONCLUSION:

Combination of Source Point and Back-Shu Point has a benign regulation function for E2, FSH and LH, and can significantly improve the Kupperman score, is superior to routine acupuncture for perimenopausal syndrome.

Quite interesting

Not a single reply? Hmmmm.... I was at least expecting somebody to try and rip me apart.

Back