• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hrt prescribed hgh???

TBLAZIN

Getting ready,..,.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so i get the prices from my dr. today, and im thinking either im off, or they are way off, without putting numbers down i was told that Tev Tropin 15iu 5mg. per vial, OR Omnitrope 17.7iu vial, basically costs as much as what ive seen sponsers sell 100iu kits for, can this be??? or am i reading it wrong..like u take .2 iu twice a day, cause at 2iu a day the tev tropin would only last 4 days at over 100bux a day???? please chime in here....hopefully i have my math wrong

Pharma grade HGH is crazy expensive, why do you think it is always thought to be only available to the extremely rich?

Not sure if it's really that high but I'd consider it to be up there.

BTW, nice bat country reference in your sig.

lol, so im not losing my mind, because we need 2iu NOT .2 a day ...wtf at that rate it would be thousands a month...but my test and everything else is mad cheap???? how long say at 2iu daily will i feel the well being, not noticing gains, just overall feeling better that i keep reading about?

first week you sill see fat loss and well being, that continues on through out the cycle.
as far as mass - if you are just taking HGH the norm is 5th and 6th month - before lean muscle mass appears. average 8-18% gain doing absolutely NOTHING!! sitting on your ass. i am starting my 5th month and have gained about 7lbs. (moved from 2iu to 4iu to speed up the process) if you are taking anything else with the HGH some of these other guys can fill you in on results expected.

you are right..the prescribed dose is 0.2iu less than a teardrop...not 2iu that's all the Dr. will tell you because they are prescribing for low hormone levels

At 2iu/ed your 5ml will be gone in a week - that's over 1k a month which is about right.

you will notice the purity of the scrip HGH VS Blue tops - but for the money I stick with the "MADE IN CHINA" shit.

Can't remember 100% but I want to say that there are around 3.xx mg in 10iu of GH. At your peak production (around age 20) you only make 500mcg or .5mg per day. That works out to be 1.66iu per day if you calculate it at 3mg per IU.

im 36, and i have 8 weeks left of a test prop 600mg mast e 400mg, anavar 100mg, BUT lowering back to 50 or 75 as i noticed acne??? is it beneficial to start now, as i do 2 months left on this cycle, and i do plan on running non-stop till???lol.. at the very earliest 1 year, plan on a 2iu 5 days on, 2 off regimen, when i start my next cycle <summer time> i will possible jump to 4iu daily...i want the fat loss, and general well being benefits i keep hearing about, as for mass, i have the kitchen/hard work/training/gear for that!!!

of course i will have to re-mortgage my house to cover the expenses from my hrt dr!!!!LOL... are they insane, how could they ask SO much???

WOW and only 1 week to start to feel,possibly see@2iu daily, split am/pm...given my age etc... thats great news!!!! obviously realistic results, not looking to drop 50lbs, but i know my body, i can "feel" a pound here and there for sure..

lol, so im not losing my mind, because we need 2iu NOT .2 a day ...wtf at that rate it would be thousands a month...but my test and everything else is mad cheap???? how long say at 2iu daily will i feel the well being, not noticing gains, just overall feeling better that i keep reading about?

Checked with my doc around $1,200.00 a month that is why it is for the rich!

when the jar of hgh is turned upside down, b4 reconstitution, does it all stay put like glue? or should it fall like powder?

IML Gear Cream!
when the jar of hgh is turned upside down, b4 reconstitution, does it all stay put like glue? or should it fall like powder?

I don't know about HGH, but with most drugs I have administered, you have a powder that gets dissolved in the water (bacteriostatic or saline). IV meds sometimes come in blocks, but they are IVBP and you practically have to break the vial to get it mixed.

yes, but what im looking to see if the hgh i saw was bad, as the powder didnt move around, kinda just looking like powder/acting like glue? weird, just wanted to see if thats the consistency of hgh? i saw yellow top IP

yes, but what im looking to see if the hgh i saw was bad, as the powder didnt move around, kinda just looking like powder/acting like glue? weird, just wanted to see if thats the consistency of hgh? i saw yellow top IP

Maybe Heavy or /V can chime in. I wanna say that HGH should not be shaken vigorously. Maybe swirled once the water is added.

Last edited:
im not talking about when reconstituting, i mean the actual consistency of just the powder sitting in the jar

Lab packed vials will not powder up- they are basically freeze dried in a puck form with a little drip head (looks like the top of a Hershey kiss) if the powder is all over the vial it has either been kicked around severely or it has been reconstituted and attempted to be "re-formed" anyone who has played with nose candy knows what I am talking about.
This does not mean its bad HGH just pin a small amount, if it stings like hell it's not HGH or is a mixture.

Lab packed vials will not powder up- they are basically freeze dried in a puck form with a little drip head (looks like the top of a Hershey kiss) if the powder is all over the vial it has either been kicked around severely or it has been reconstituted and attempted to be "re-formed" anyone who has played with nose candy knows what I am talking about.
This does not mean its bad HGH just pin a small amount, if it stings like hell it's not HGH or is a mixture.

^^^This....
....is what I was trying to get across.

No. The powder is freeze dried into a cake like pellet or disc and should not be loose in consistency.

sweet thanks...srry if i confused you lance, its 12:30in the am, im usually sleeping by 10pm...lol

Back