• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

back pumps

Tatguy83

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
back pumps bros super painful an more annoying ? an I work construction lots of roofing of the late any tips ? im currently on 100 mg ed abomb an 500 test # thinking bout uping the test e an maybe adding something to my cycle cuz im ordering an ai but the min is 200 any insight would help

I get horrible back pumps when I take test if I don't drink enough water. I thought a gallon would be enough, but it wasen't even close. Pedialyte seemed to help alot too.

Taurine helps too. Takes 5+ grams for me to get any relief. It's why I dislike orals

My eyes are going with age. I thought I was seeing BLACK pumps. Now, that sounds intriguing! What are back pumps?

It's definitely the Anadrol. I would drop it ASAP if it's interfering with your work.

My eyes are going with age. I thought I was seeing BLACK pumps. Now, that sounds intriguing! What are back pumps?

Horrible low back pain brought on by oral AAS. Feels like a tight death grip on your low back. Fucks deadlifting up big time.

Best solution is to aim for 1.5 gallons of water with 3 Grams of Taurine pre workout or pre work and 3 Grams post excersice or Work. Drink Gatorade while working to stay hydrated.

if there really bad you can take vitamin A. you can start with 50,000iu/day and go to 100,000. dont do more than 3 months. Vit A- that is main ingredient in accutane. Take something to support the liver like liv.52 to help with toxicity.
good luck.

If it's too painful, drop it. Add in more water and get some taurine.

Back