IronMag Research

fat gain from ghrp-6?

Rep Points

fat gain from ghrp-6?

Hey guys, new to this forum. I'm 26, 6'0", 235lbs and ~15%bf. Been training for 10 yrs, seriously for 5 or 6. I have an endomorph body type and am very carb sensitive. Currently cutting and decided to try some GHRP-6. I had read about the intense hunger it causes for some, but my source had it for a very reasonable price and my joints have been sore a lot lately so thought I'd give it a shot.

At first I wasn't sure if it was legit because I noticed no increase in hunger at all. I was taking 100mcg am, 100 pwo and 100 before bed. Well that fear was put the rest because i blew the f up! I gained 12 lbs in two weeks - and not good lbs. At first my muscles just felt very full but then it just kept coming to the point that im puffy around my nipples and love handles. I put up with it for a few weeks but it was just too much and too frustrating to look so soft when it is so hard for me to cut anyways.

I cut it back to 100mcg before bed only to hopefully reap the benefits of joint rejuvination and maybe some fat loss, but its been about 6 weeks and while the weight gain as slowed down, I still feel like im looking fatter and fatter. I know it's not related to dietary changes because everything is premeasured and I haven't deviated from that even while taking 300mcg/day. Especially now that I'm only dosing before bed and am not eating again until the following morning.

I guess my question is if there is any mechanism of action from ghrp-6 that could actually cause accumulation of fat in some individuals?

Other pertinent information... I follow a paleo type diet - all of my carbs come from fruit and vegetables, protein and fats come from lean meats, nuts, seeds, olive oil and flax oil, and red meat a few times a week. Eating about 2500 cals/day. Currently also in week six of 600eq/250test/.25 adex eod. I do full body workout m/w/f and cardio m-sat (45min am and pm, 45min am only on the days i do weights). Sunday I am off.

Sorry for the long winded post, just want to get all the info out there that might be useful.

Rep Points

i did notice some water retention around the gut area, little bit of bloating, but this was also atrributed to excess eating that came after administering ghrp 6 with cjc no dac. the water rention goes away when your off it

Rep Points

Yeah, it's crazy. The water retention is worse on this than when I would run test/deca/dbol. I just get concerned because sometimes it's kinda hard to clearly distinguish between water/fat and it sucks to work so hard at eating clean and doing cardio and to feel like I'm gaining fat. I think I will just stick with it and see if I start to drop weight once the water retention levels off.

Has anyone had any personal experience with succesfully using it for fat loss?

Rep Points

I've been using RP-2 and Ipamorelin lately as the same thing happened to me on the RP-6. I'm an endo/meso mix but my gut just got so big on the stuff I had to stuff it in the freezer for a time when I'm cut and looking to gain some size. Seriously the bloating was worse than the GH bloat that I get and that says a lot. The RP-2 get's me slightly hungry but nothing like the RP-6. Ipamorelin I've found (with mod/GRF-29) is the best but I'm still working off the gut I obtained on the others. Guess these things have very different effects depending on the subject as other people I know have found that RP-6 worked well for weight loss in their research.

Rep Points

Hummm, water retention + fat gain + puffy nipples + love handles. It seems like estrogen related, maybe what you got was HCG instead of GHRP-6.
    Lo, there do I see my Father..
    Lo, there do I see my Mother
    And my Sisters and my Brothers..
    Lo, there do I see the line
    Of my people back to the beginning..
    Thay do bid me to take my place among them..
    In the Halls of Valhalla,
    Where the Brave may live forever.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Robalo View Post
    Hummm, water retention + fat gain + puffy nipples + love handles. It seems like estrogen related, maybe what you got was HCG instead of GHRP-6.
    I hope you're wrong! Haha Thanks for the input guys. I decided to drop it all together a few days ago and am already down five lbs. Keeping a close eye on the puffy nips to make sure that goes away as well.

Rep Points

I've got a similar issue. Taking 100mcg cjc and100mcg ghrp2 morning and pre bed. Put on 3lbs in 3 weeks and I feel its making me puffy. Strength is up,but I wanted this for cutting, not bulking. What should I do?