1Mexgear.com

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Placed another order! These guys are awesome

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Placed another order! These guys are awesome

I think this will be my last time posting about orders placed from MEXGEAR. I think the previous threads are plenty. These guys are the best. Fast shipping, credible products that you can validate online. So professional. Thanks MEXGEAR and Feliz Navidad!!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

thanks ACE!!!!!!!!!!!

M/

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

These guys are great. Package should be here tomorrow. I will always be one of their loyal customers. Felix Navidad MEXGEAR!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up Omega t400 wow!!!!!!!!!!!

i got my omega t400 and been using it for a month and i put on unreal strength. i think it might be overdosed. i got bloods done and iam in 1300 zone and, now, i know this is the bomb no questions asked. sorry other sponsors but t400 wins hands down on every drug ive used. no bullshit here either!!!!!! ive used only 800mg week.

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

I can't wait for my t400 omega cycle. Should be sometime early next year. What did you stack with it?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by unclem View Post
    i got my omega t400 and been using it for a month and i put on unreal strength. i think it might be overdosed. i got bloods done and iam in 1300 zone and, now, i know this is the bomb no questions asked. sorry other sponsors but t400 wins hands down on every drug ive used. no bullshit here either!!!!!! ive used only 800mg week.
    im not being a "that guy" clowing around here...

however...is it really 400 per CC? ..Really?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by acemon View Post
    I can't wait for my t400 omega cycle. Should be sometime early next year. What did you stack with it?
    god there aint time in a day to say wat i use lol. but a good start would be ace:
    t400 omega
    metformin/ dimefor--750mg ed
    drol omega 50- 100mg ed
    organ protectors

ps; ace i dont know your level of training or yrs of training or yrs gear use so i took the low end. if u want you can throw in some test susp by omega, 100mg eod.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by xMADxMACx View Post

personally brother i think its got a little more powder then 400 but iam no scientist i go by 21 yrs of gear use and feel. but i will say for sure its at minumum 400mg/ml , hands down. i didnt think u were clowning around, even if u did its all in good fun on mexgears forum. happy christmas & new year brother.

m/

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by xMADxMACx View Post

Yeah Brother It should be 400cc or more! the XT labs 400 they carry is 400cc for sure!!

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks for the feedback. I am going to give Mexgear a try. Hope they do a better job than some of the other sponsors here.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

You will be just like myself, pleasantly surprised every time. MEXGEAR is great!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^x2

Rep Points

800mg only got your T levels into the 1300s?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

yes 1300s is carcenogenic lol. ive had 4k or better but iam 45 it would be higher if younger brother. older the more to get levels higher brother. try it youll see, it works well. i did average dose i usally take grams of gear wk plus extras. thats just oil. if u dont trust my word then i dont know wat else to say but just keep reading. good luck either way you go brother.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Powermaster View Post
    Thanks for the feedback. I am going to give Mexgear a try. Hope they do a better job than some of the other sponsors here.
    try it brother youll be very happy w/ our service. omega products are gureented. but if i were you, if u use test, to always include the dimefor/ metformin 750mg day. it will keep u pumped 24 -7 and not the risk slin carries and its 18$ for 30 x 500mg tabs . your choice though.