Mex Gear

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Not answering emails or updating order status

Rep Points

Exclamation Not answering emails or updating order status

MEX no one is returning emails or updating order status. Money was picked up 2 days ago and order still states PENDING

Rep Points

Thumbs up updated and answering

MEX is the man. I have placed several orders and his gear is top notch and his customer service is the best.
    Any problems or issues with an order are fixed.
    Thanks again Amigo!

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigAssRob View Post
    MEX no one is returning emails or updating order status. Money was picked up 2 days ago and order still states PENDING

Be patient, I know its hard sometimes, but in comparison to companies that ship from the far east MG's week or two time frames are nothing in comparison. Try waiting 8 weeks on your gear. I have been using MG since late 2008 and they always come through. And it sometimes takes time to get product from Mex to the US so thats probably why you haven't heard anything, because they are waiting to hear from their people too. Like I said, they are trustworthy, patience is a virtue.

Rep Points

I got am email from him today, he said storm took out his Internet connection. I was getting worried. Years ago (2001) I was in the game and got killed by mexicanmedz. Same type of thing happened. Great service for quite awhile. Then disappeared, got $1.5k from me.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Lift couldnt had said it better. Glad everything was worked out brother. Mex is the man and always takes care of everyone.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wister View Post
    I got am email from him today, he said storm took out his Internet connection. I was getting worried. Years ago (2001) I was in the game and got killed by mexicanmedz. Same type of thing happened. Great service for quite awhile. Then disappeared, got $1.5k from me.
    BRO mexgear and mexmedz is not or was never the same person. Mex is a standup guy he would never! EVER do that. HE isnt a scammer bro. he is a brother in the sport. taking care of everyone he can. HE is a STANDUP guy.

Everything I say is purely a joke and I do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only.

Board Reps Do Not have anything to do with sponsors. No matter what companys boards they help out they are not affiliated with the sponsor.

Rep Points

I am not worried about him scamming me... I am sure he will come through. I was getting worried at first until he reached out to me when he got back on line. You can't commumicate without internet connection.....

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thumbs up

^^^^^yes there was the scammers, but mex wont do that hes not that type guy. he let me stay w/ him when i visited him in mexico instead of going to motel. yes there was a storm bad in mexico and remember mexico is a poor economy now and it takes awhile. if u have anything i can help just let me know. ill call him brother as iam his rep. it could be on the way but just havent been posted yet and guys mex is off the weekends as he does have a big family. always give it 7 days for your arivals, even though its usally much sooner. i still havent got mine and they, gureented it by u know wat i mean.

unclem/ rep m/

all information given is fictional and only for entertainment purposes only. it is legal to use performance enhancement medications where i live. please seek medical advice before using any performance drug, and only if its legal in your country.