• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

HGH and GYNO

TBLAZIN

Getting ready,..,.
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
as i read, if you have cancer cells, hgh can speed that up, possibly make the cells grow/mature, and i was wondering, say if you had gyno OR prone to gyno, would hgh ,make that gland grow?? makes sense that it would, curious, i like all the benefits i've been reading, now im looking into the cons as well... thanks in advance

Although HGH regenerates/repairs organs there are too many conflicting stories/studies regarding HGH and cancer - there are studies that conclude HGH helps to stop the recurrence of brain tumors in children - and there are others that claim HGH increases the existing cancer cell count at the same time boosting the immune system. If you read some of these studies they all have 1 major player -the over secretion of IGF-1. There are still studies going on to determine if the cause is HGH or IGF-1, HGH taken at high doses does in fact cause cancer by increasing the IGF-1 levels in the body "scientific journals show that elevated IGF-1 levels are strongly associated with major excess risks of colon, prostate, and breast cancers"copyright 1997) by Ronald Klatz, MD

Glad to hear that, certaintlly is good news, any info regarding the gyno? i tried some internet hunting, no luck, hopefully someone who has/had gyno would chime in on how the hgh affect there situation, or knowledge on the subject would be greatly appreciated

thanks bro, found my answer, and MANY more...great freakin site dude!!!

Back