• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Petition to ban the coffee smiley

HialeahChico305

Elite Matador member
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What in the world would life be for DDG be without the Coffee smiley? Please ban it, im sick and tired of seen it. I don't even want to post it any more, ban it NOW!!!!!

Most people aren't aware that the coffee smiley is the international symbol for an active member of NAMBLA. Over active use in forums indicates an individual looking to sandusky a heaping pile of boys.

You do realize that if the mods would delete every post from dgg that includes the coffee smiley, he would have like 10 posts left?

Ten glorious displays of grammatical perfection no less

DGG should go ahead and take off the auto-renewal for his membership. :coffee:

You do realize that if the mods would delete every post from dgg that includes the coffee smiley, he would have like 10 posts left?

He would just find another pathetic smiley to use redundantly.

File this thread under "R" for ridiculous. ROFLMFAO @ the OP.

:coffee:

I think this is the first post from madman that he didnt insult the person he was replying to.

coffee-7468.gif

coffee-7336.gif

coffee-8554.gif

here are^^^ possible replacement coffee smileys for DGG.

I highly doubt that coffee's the worst thing to sleeze down your throat, playboy...

DGG should go ahead and take off the auto-renewal for his membership. :coffee:
I wish i could but i bought it at a time with lifetime membersship..what does a nigga have to do to get banned around here:coffee:

What in the world would life be for DDG be without the Coffee smiley? Please ban it, im sick and tired of seen it. I don't even want to post it any more, ban it NOW!!!!!
Fuck you chico:coffee:

they should file you under ridiculous..:coffee:

That many?

I wish i could but i bought it at a time with lifetime membersship..what does a nigga have to do to get banned around here:coffee:

I don't know if it's life but it was like 30 years or something back then. Mine expires in 2033, and I'll probably be dead by then, so yeah, it's life... for me anyway.

coffee drinking fools

Back