• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What the fuck

awhites1

wrk'n project mayhem
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
High School's Incest 'Prank' Is Year's Dumbest, Grossest Idea

YouTube Video

High School???s Incest ???Prank??? Is Year???s Dumbest, Grossest Idea

Minnesota's Rosemount High had an awesome idea for a prank at this year's winter pep rally. Just awesome: blindfold all the sports captains and have them make out with people. And the "prank" part is that they're making out with their parents.

Yes. That video above, if you can stand to watch it, contains some very uncomfortable footage, per City Pages:

Footage of the assembly shows a scene that would make even Sigmund Freud cringe. Dads kissing daughters. Mothers kissing sons.

And these are not just innocent pecks on the lips. The parents are intimately lip-locking their children for several seconds. One even progresses to rolling around on the gym floor. In another instance, a mother moves her son's hand south so he's grasping her butt.

According to City Pages, the school is "apologizing" for the prank. One YouTube commenter who claims to be a student at Rosemount says that it's a "tradition that only happens every six years or something," which makes it sound like an ancient pagan Norse ritual brought to America by sick incestuous vikings. Like hotdish, or passive-aggressiveness.

Last edited:
That's pretty ridiculous. Why would the parents go along with this? No wonder this country is so F'd up....

Those parents should all be charged with molestation for agreeing and the school should be punished for promoting these acts...

Michael_Scott_ewww.gif

This is part of why Kim Kardashian vetoed the idea of moving to Minnesota.

Phuq! Who thought up this shiite? And the schools principal thought this was a good idea!?

I bet I can guess what goes on in that household during a blizzard.

I can see the headlines now Minnesota student kill his mother after a prep rally kiss or Mom is pregnant with sons child after a innocent prep rally kiss turns into at home sex.

I personally would have beat my moms ass right there in front of everyone. But that's how we roll in the big city.

And the reason why you begged your parents to move you there...

Actually I've never been to such an insignificant dump.

Nothing there worth the time or effort, just cold boredom.
Sounds like paradise for a stiff faggot like you and your man.

I bet you'd find some way to outdo this atrocious "prank".

Just at least be smart enough not to announce it.

That's fucked. At first I thought the parents were blind-folded too...but then I knew.

Still got boner.

This is part of why Kim Kardashian vetoed the idea of moving to Minnesota.

what kind of loser is so wrapped up in a celebrity they even know this kind of shit?

what kind of loser is so wrapped up in a celebrity they even know this kind of shit?

Awkward. :geewhiz: I knew this too. It was the only part I've prob ever seen of Kim's show. Her and Kris were arguing about where to raise the kids and he said Minnesota. It was on gawker and I like basketball and just sneaked a peek. I'm so gay! :sorry:

Wow I would have projectile vommited if I saw that or even worse, was one of the students. So, so fucked up. Parents should be dealing with the police.

I wouldn't expect anything less out of Minnesota.

Minnesota? Sure it is not W. V.?

The libs want to take "the pledge of allegiance"out of schools but this fucked up shit is fine?? We are all fucked.

Bunch of fucking weirdos.

sure its fucking nasty. but that's decently funny.

I thought they were going to trick a brother and sister into kissing in front of everyone. that would be perfect.

:wtf: must have been in West Virginia

Hmm let's see, so its my fault that I notice people with more exciting lives than you??

Yeah okay, sounds like your brain shutdown again, and your ass is doing the thinking.

Hmm let's see, so its my fault that I notice people with more exciting lives than you??

Yeah okay, sounds like your brain shutdown again, and your ass is doing the thinking.
You kiss your mother with that mouth?

Back