• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bad habits

fatburners

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Name some bad habits to be avoided and changed, and so maintain a healthy weight and good health in general;

Start the day without breakfast
big mistake many people, as breakfast is one of the most important meals of the day .
This is the first intake gives us the energy to face our activities after an overnight fast.
It is known that more than those who skip breakfast have hunger in the morning, thus falling into unnecessary pecking, then eat lunch and plenty of overeating.
Several studies have shown that the majority of obese or overweight people skip breakfast.
In so it is best to incorporate properly breakfast, dairy, some type of cereal and fruit .
The snack between meals
This is a bad habit, which always generates weight gain, and with it, may be the source of some eating disorders like bulimia , binge anxiety, etc. ..
The foods are chosen be fatty and high calorie. Rarely choose a vegetable or fruit (it would be ideal).
Therefore it is always advisable to make snacks, both morning and afternoon half, eating some fruit or yogurt, accompanied by some tea without sugar.
The problem of pecking is not to control the amount of food eaten in the day, consuming extra calories with subsequent weight gain.
Skipping meals
Bad habit, usually related to the named above.
By skipping a meal, falls in the pecking, or eat in abundance in the next main meal.
Therefore, if the aim of reducing the body weight and maintain good health, always advise: 5 comimdas perform daily , thus avoiding long periods without eating and anxiety generated fasts.
Drinking alcohol
often take any alcoholic beverage to quench thirst, without realizing the amount of calories they give us.
Your calories depend on the alcohol content (grams of alcohol per 100 cc). One gram of alcohol provides 7 calories. Therefore, a drink can have as much energy as any solid food.
While it is advisable to take a glass of red wine a day to be an antioxidant and beneficial for cardiovascular health , the best advice is to be moderate, avoiding excess.

• Drink (100 cc) Calories
  • Whisky a measure 238
  • Brandy or cognac a measure 215
  • Geneva, Gin or Vodka a measure 210
  • Sweet white wine ½ cup 160
  • Champagne glass half 85
  • White wine ½ cup 65-80
  • Red wine demi 80
  • Beer regular blonde - ½ cup 47
  • Root beer glass half 25-30
  • Cider demi 37
Include foods daily fat and sugar
foods are most dense, high caloric density, in other words, are those that provide high energy low volume.
For example, cheeses, meats, pastries, ice cream, cakes, fried , mayonnaise, nuts (in quantity).
This kind of food should be eaten occasionally, but not daily.
It is important to replace them with fruits or vegetables, and thus change habits. Although it is difficult at first, it is necessary not to turn our calorie and high fat feeding.
Buy high-calorie foods and induce them to continue eating (anxiety)
This is the case with snacks, chips, peanuts, fried and salted nuts, seeds, chocolates, candies, cookies, etc..
These foods are dangerous because increase appetite when it begins to eat them, and too many calories in a small volume or quantity.
It is best to avoid buying and in this way to not have them in sight, avoid the temptation.
Buying and storing food or unnecessary products
The best advice in this regard is to buy only what you need, avoiding food fads and extras.
If we store excess food surely will eat more, and will be difficult to escape temptation.
In this same point can also insist on no more cooking. This will avoid leftovers and snacking later.
Eating foods diet, light, or too healthy
Most people believe that if a product has these features, you can eat too much without fattening.
But this is a false belief, as some of them do have half the calories But many others have changed or replaced some of its nutrients, but the amount of calories is equal or superior.
Therefore it is consumed in moderation, but knowing its qualities, energy or calories and nutrients, which is accomplished by reading well labels or nutritional chemical composition of the container.
Having a sedentary lifestyle
to spend many hours sitting in front of the TV, computer or video games, spend makes very few calories. Conversely, what to do, is to enhance physical activity, ie a practice exercise moderately and regularly.
The statistics show that people who watch more than two hours of television per day recorded a higher rate of obesity.

Conclusion
The best way not to cause overweight or obesity, or eating a diet balanced, varied, and healthy. We can afford some extra, give us some very fancy from time to time so as not to become obsessed with the scale or weight.
Changing habits gradually is the best alternative for maintaining weight loss or healthy.

Last edited:
Nice read bro but I'm just waiting to get s nice chicken vindaloo with rice potatoes popadoms nan bread the lot! Haha who ever said no carbs b4 be was crazy!

Hey dear,

You shared very valuable information about the bad habit which are usually done by all of us. I like your posting, thanks for sharing such a valuable information. We should avoid these bad habits if we want healthy life.

I'm guilty of drinking alcohol now and then. The same goes for skipping breakfasts.

I'm working on it though.

Man i drink way to much. My resolution was to only drink for special occassions this quarter. Gonna be a rough ride!

shit i had to cut drinkin even i fuckin love get fucked up but banging iron with hugover wow no joke.n eating shit only thing i can eat after night of drinkin is noodels yyak.then i smoke but so Marcus Ruhl does, my hero

Very nice post! I liked it, thanks for sharing this.

i must say it is a very very very helpful post for me. i read it twice. even i tweet it in my profile.

Back