Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Next cycle, Test/Tren.. possible oral kickstarter?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Next cycle, Test/Tren.. possible oral kickstarter?

My next cycle is going to consist of:
    Test E @500mg/wk weeks 1-12
    Tren Ace @300mg/wk weeks 2-12
    PCT - Nolva, Clomid.. possibly HCG this time, although I haven't used it in the past and I've recovered just fine
    Diet's already completely planned out
    Stats:
    24 yrs
    6'1
    190lbs
    12% BF

So, I'm contemplating kickstarting my next cycle with orals. Thinking dbol or tbol. My experience consists of three cycles, 2 test only and 1 test/tren.. all injectables. I've tried to shy away from orals due to their liver/kidney toxicity but I'm seriously tempted to kick start my next cycle with some. The reason being that I hate the 4-5 week wait until the test really kicks in, although I know the tren will be hitting hard around week 3. I'm normally pretty patient with my cycles since I only like to do 1 or 2 per year, max. So what I'm trying to say is that I want to be making as many gains as possible throughout since I keep my AAS usage frequency to a minimum. So I'm looking for personal opinions.. Is it worth it? I was thinking 10 or 20mg/day weeks 1-5. My only concerns are is a short 5 week period really going to tax my body that much? Also, my last run of test/tren yielded awesome and extremely lean gains, most of which I kept. I'm looking for the same results this time.. is the dbol/tbol going to bloat me the eff up? Which is a better choice for my situation, dbol or tbol?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I agree with you on the Liver/Kidney concerns. That being the case there are two options that quickly jump out at me:

Super DMZ (not sure how you feel about Superdrol)---it really is a drier dianabol (less bloat, lower risk of gyno---but dbol is better for your head)

or

expensive but.....maybe a high dose of Anavar or Tbol. (arguably less harsh than dbol and leaner)

Stroll around the forum--you will find threads left and right asking your same question.

just my 2 cents....and good luck with the cycle. I will be logging your same cycle in the early Spring (debating skipping DMZ bc I have some Adrol for free from WP)--we shall see.

I have two weeks off from work to prime up (I believe in priming up for cycles) so I may start in February but probably March.
    Again....best of luck 2 u.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Another option I used recently was to kickstart with Test P. Just add 100mg/eod on top of the rest of it for the first 4 weeks. You get things going very quickly and have none of the oral toxicity. If you decide on dbol I wouldn't use less than 40 mg/day for the 4 weeks. The liver strain should not be great for that length of time. Another suggestion is to run the test past the tren for a week or two to help wih recovery. IMHO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Thanks for the responses.. I'll do some more poking around the forums and see what I come up with. I may just go for the dbol this time and see how my body reacts. And as far as the tren and test, in theory should I be ok? Considering the tren would be weeks 2-12 and a significant amount of the test would stay in my system for another two weeks after my last inject anyway?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Think your Tren is too low. I'd bump up to 100 EOD.
    Most thing's I've seen have Dbol at about 30mg a day as a kickstart.

Edit: Saw your worried about the dbol bloat, maybe run prop at the beginning soething like this:
    Week 1-5- 300mg TestE
    250mg Prop
    100mg EOD Tren Ace
    Week 6-12 500mg Test E
    100mg Tren Ace <- possibly bumping to 125 or 150 EOD at the week 8 mark.

Very simple run.
    Last edited by USMC; 12-17-2011 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by USMC View Post
    Think your Tren is too low. I'd bump up to 75 EOD and increase to 100 at the week 8 mark.

Most thing's I've seen have Dbol at about 30mg a day as a kickstart.
    300mg tren a week is too low??? possibly for your liking but i fine 300-350 is all some can handle.. and thats a little more than some recommend for a first time tren user(not sure if op is a first time tren user)
    I like the idea of prop to get this cycle going!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by yerg View Post
    300mg tren a week is too low??? possibly for your liking but i fine 300-350 is all some can handle.. and thats a little more than some recommend for a first time tren user(not sure if op is a first time tren user)
    I like the idea of prop to get this cycle going!!!!!!!!!
    He said it's his second run on Tren, I assumed because of that and knowing the sides he was gtg. I adjusted my post anyway, seems he'd be better off running prop to kickstart anyway. I personally am not a big fan of orals either so I'm with him on that.