25% Off Black Friday Sale

Fantasy FOOTBALL Playoffs week 2

Results 1 to 17 of 17
  1. #1
    Registered User
    twotuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Points
    45771981

    Fantasy FOOTBALL Playoffs week 2

    So out of my 4 RB's 3 are hurt!!!

    Reggie bush good
    A. Peterson hurt
    C. Wells hurt
    M. Ingram hurt



    I know im gonna start Bush and probably Wells. What are your thoughts

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    bdeljoose's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    957
    Rep Points
    90892263

    AP, the purple jesus is suppose to play. I thought of picking up Ivory. Don't know.

  3. #3
    Registered User
    twotuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Points
    45771981

    Quote Originally Posted by bdeljoose View Post
    AP, the purple jesus is suppose to play. I thought of picking up Ivory. Don't know.


    Ok why.

    Why would they play AP at the end of the season, they have no chances for the play offs. Plus he has not even had full practice

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    bdeljoose's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    957
    Rep Points
    90892263

    I'm from Mn.Ap is not a quitter and he is going to run like crazy. He was ready to go last week. Besides we don't have a QB.

  5. #5
    Registered User
    twotuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Points
    45771981

    Quote Originally Posted by bdeljoose View Post
    I'm from Mn.Ap is not a quitter and he is going to run like crazy. He was ready to go last week. Besides we don't have a QB.


    AHHHH I see grasshopper I think you speak with your heart but not with the WEEK 2playoff Fansty Football Mindset! I need points! However ATL did score me a nice 26 last night!!!

  6. #6
    Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Points
    435726274

    Quote Originally Posted by twotuff View Post
    So out of my 4 RB's 3 are hurt!!!

    Reggie bush good
    A. Peterson hurt
    C. Wells hurt
    M. Ingram hurt



    I know im gonna start Bush and probably Wells. What are your thoughts
    Sucks you don't have my RBs with Foster, Sproles and Murray. Forte getting hurt was a huge loss, him and Foster together made my team insane most weeks, well that and Gronkowski who has lit shit up like no one else!

    Bush and Wells is not bad, hope you have 3 good receivers to fill the gap cause those two are not the best. I had Wells and he didn't do much but after I dropped him he started to play... its always like that!
    AY Fan Club President.

    "Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    bdeljoose's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    957
    Rep Points
    90892263

    The vikes want to win more then 2 games also. did you have Roddy?

  8. #8
    Registered User
    twotuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Points
    45771981

    Quote Originally Posted by bdeljoose View Post
    The vikes want to win more then 2 games also. did you have Roddy?


    R. Bush
    A. Peterson
    M. Ingram
    C. Wells

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    bdeljoose's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    957
    Rep Points
    90892263

    Demarco Murray fucked me. I lost by a couple of points in one league. Now I am playing for 5th. My other 2 leagues I'm playing for first.

  10. #10
    Registered User
    twotuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Points
    45771981

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Sucks you don't have my RBs with Foster, Sproles and Murray. Forte getting hurt was a huge loss, him and Foster together made my team insane most weeks, well that and Gronkowski who has lit shit up like no one else!

    Bush and Wells is not bad, hope you have 3 good receivers to fill the gap cause those two are not the best. I had Wells and he didn't do much but after I dropped him he started to play... its always like that!


    Jordy Nelson
    Mike Wallace

  11. #11
    Registered User
    persianprince23's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    houston
    Posts
    645
    Rep Points
    47344273

    im playing in the semis in my league demarco murray really messe dme up last week but thank god i had seattles def playing the rams and put me ahead im having a problem with qb, been going with dalton and palmer not sure which one to ride with

  12. #12
    Registered User
    twotuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Points
    45771981

    Quote Originally Posted by persianprince23 View Post
    im playing in the semis in my league demarco murray really messe dme up last week but thank god i had seattles def playing the rams and put me ahead im having a problem with qb, been going with dalton and palmer not sure which one to ride with
    '



    I like Palmer

  13. #13
    Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Points
    435726274

    Quote Originally Posted by twotuff View Post
    Jordy Nelson
    Mike Wallace
    Percy Harvin
    Mike Brown
    Dez Bryant
    Gronkowski
    Those are just the starters. Look at the last 5 games from them, stellar!
    AY Fan Club President.

    "Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

  14. #14
    Registered User
    twotuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Points
    45771981

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Percy Harvin
    Mike Brown
    Dez Bryant
    Gronkowski
    Those are just the starters. Look at the last 5 games from them, stellar!


    isnt Harvin injured?

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Doublebase's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    8,299
    Rep Points
    83671955

    Pick up Felix Jones.
    "A child does not learn to squat from the top down -- in other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and makes the conscious decision to stand." - Gray Cook

  16. #16
    Registered User
    twotuff's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    CALI
    Posts
    1,061
    Rep Points
    45771981

    Add drop are over in my league

  17. #17
    Registered User
    oufinny's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,189
    Rep Points
    435726274

    Quote Originally Posted by twotuff View Post
    isnt Harvin injured?
    If by injured you mean playing and scoring 15+ each week then yes. That is AP, not Harvin.
    AY Fan Club President.

    "Damn, sometimes I think you guys make being stupid seem like a skill set." - Troubador

Similar Threads

  1. I.M. Fantasy Football '08
    By MCx2 in forum Sports
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-30-2008, 03:59 PM
  2. College Football Playoffs?
    By the nut in forum Sports
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-24-2006, 10:56 PM
  3. Fantasy football help
    By ALBOB in forum Sports
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-19-2005, 07:16 AM
  4. Fantasy Football???
    By ALBOB in forum Sports
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-24-2002, 02:50 PM
  5. fantasy football
    By I Are Baboon in forum Sports
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-28-2001, 08:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->