• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fantasy FOOTBALL Playoffs week 2

twotuff

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So out of my 4 RB's 3 are hurt!!!

Reggie bush good
A. Peterson hurt
C. Wells hurt
M. Ingram hurt

I know im gonna start Bush and probably Wells. What are your thoughts

AP, the purple jesus is suppose to play. I thought of picking up Ivory. Don't know.

AP, the purple jesus is suppose to play. I thought of picking up Ivory. Don't know.

Ok why.

Why would they play AP at the end of the season, they have no chances for the play offs. Plus he has not even had full practice

I'm from Mn.Ap is not a quitter and he is going to run like crazy. He was ready to go last week. Besides we don't have a QB.

I'm from Mn.Ap is not a quitter and he is going to run like crazy. He was ready to go last week. Besides we don't have a QB.

AHHHH I see grasshopper I think you speak with your heart but not with the WEEK 2playoff Fansty Football Mindset! I need points! However ATL did score me a nice 26 last night!!!

So out of my 4 RB's 3 are hurt!!!

Reggie bush good
A. Peterson hurt
C. Wells hurt
M. Ingram hurt

I know im gonna start Bush and probably Wells. What are your thoughts

Sucks you don't have my RBs with Foster, Sproles and Murray. Forte getting hurt was a huge loss, him and Foster together made my team insane most weeks, well that and Gronkowski who has lit shit up like no one else!

Bush and Wells is not bad, hope you have 3 good receivers to fill the gap cause those two are not the best. I had Wells and he didn't do much but after I dropped him he started to play... its always like that!

The vikes want to win more then 2 games also. did you have Roddy?

Demarco Murray fucked me. I lost by a couple of points in one league. Now I am playing for 5th. My other 2 leagues I'm playing for first.

Sucks you don't have my RBs with Foster, Sproles and Murray. Forte getting hurt was a huge loss, him and Foster together made my team insane most weeks, well that and Gronkowski who has lit shit up like no one else!

Bush and Wells is not bad, hope you have 3 good receivers to fill the gap cause those two are not the best. I had Wells and he didn't do much but after I dropped him he started to play... its always like that!

Jordy Nelson:winkfinger:
Mike Wallace:winkfinger:

IML Gear Cream!
im playing in the semis in my league demarco murray really messe dme up last week but thank god i had seattles def playing the rams and put me ahead im having a problem with qb, been going with dalton and palmer not sure which one to ride with

im playing in the semis in my league demarco murray really messe dme up last week but thank god i had seattles def playing the rams and put me ahead im having a problem with qb, been going with dalton and palmer not sure which one to ride with
'

I like Palmer

Jordy Nelson:winkfinger:
Mike Wallace:winkfinger:

Percy Harvin
Mike Brown
Dez Bryant
Gronkowski
Those are just the starters. Look at the last 5 games from them, stellar!

Pick up Felix Jones.

Back