• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What do you drive er..Wanna drive?

zespheley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
And I'm not talking about asses here... :roflmao:

CARS - what do you have, what do you want?

i'm up for some of this talk lol...

Trucks?

07 avalanche.

Thats what you want, or you currently got?

I take it your a truck guy, not a car guy lol.

Currently got a 2005 f250 h-d edition left from my dads passing..pain in the ass to wash and wax though :roflmao:

I've a few. But the primary go getter is a 4 runner.

We had toyota trucks consecutivly before the ford

Wife drives an Trailblazer SS
I have a 99 ls1 maro

And a hooptie chrysler for work

What i want.
144k.jpg

What I got
2001 f150 4x4 my baby:)
And the wife has a 2011 fiesta awesime fuel mileage!

The raptor is sick! Just hate all the issues with frames twisting

I'm driving a ford five hundred, but would rather be in a truck or an suv.

03 mustang mach 1, and a 94 f350 king cab (for moar bitches). Honestly, i'd love a Ferrari. Realistically, i'm happy as hell with what I have. I got a fast toy to beat on in the summer heat, and a workhorse to move the hay and plow the snow in the winter.

So. Cal. myself. Temeula, baby , you can't get much further south than that.

Ramona :hmmm: that's where I grew up well okay I never grew up and wont ever but that is where I was b4

02 toy pre runner. Had an 03 new but had to let it go. I want another. I don't much like the new style but love them from 2001 - 2004

The raptor is sick! Just hate all the issues with frames twisting

What I shame, i haven't kept up on any stories about them but they seemed awesome. I got to ride in one and it was a blast (on the street). I hear some rumor about an SVT Ranger?

What I shame, i haven't kept up on any stories about them but they seemed awesome. I got to ride in one and it was a blast (on the street). I hear some rumor about an SVT Ranger?

I looked at a used raptor at a dealer here and noticed body lines didnt much up very well(cab and bed). Looked it up on internet and noticed it was a issue alot of people had. Kinda sucked I liked the truck.

Svt ranger would be sick ecoboost and small truck:winkfinger:

Back