• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Show us your meal, bulking season, cutting season..]]]]

Burro

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
862c10600ab9.jpg

6eb740c50b41.jpg

9ff22e6bb288.jpg

:clapping::clapping:

now , your turn!!

Yum yum:D

I'm not bulking anymore, but this is what it was like when I was:

vhoE3.jpg

Wow, mine must be nothing compared to these!:geewhiz:
What are those stack of packets?

Geez...I need to step my game up! Great looking meals!

Oh yeah, don't be shy to share recipes...unless you payed a good amount of money to obtain them then that's okay.

Last edited:
You know, I was going to start a thread today called, "Post pictures of your breakfast", but I ain't posting diddly squat now! I am ashamed of myself, ha ha!

I Hate Burro:pissed:I'm cutting.

:D

Attachments

• protein-powder.jpg
    protein-powder.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 12
after all this Im sure you guys dont want to see 10oz of salmon and spinach salad with flax and balsamic. Yea Im cutting FML.

after all this Im sure you guys dont want to see 10oz of salmon and spinach salad with flax and balsamic. Yea Im cutting FML.

i understand totally i was on cutting 7 months eating chicken breast rice and white eggs and salad every single fucking day .!

by the way , may ask you something.. can you show me your cutting diet please m8..? i will aprecciate it a lot:winkfinger:

its really simple bro I do an induct with a keto with a calorie cap based on my BMR for ten days. then 3 day clean carb up. Follow that with 6 weeks standard clean cut with a calorie cap 500-750 per day cal deficit based again on my bmr plus workload. then back to keto but only for 7 days with a 1 day carb up and clean again with deficit for 5 weeks. this usually gets me in single digit bf like 7-9% and go maintenance until I either resume a bulk cycle or decide to compete.

IML Gear Cream!
Every one keep posting more food pictures. I love this thread.:dancer:

im cutting

Attachments

• lunchables.jpg
    lunchables.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 9
Wow, mine must be nothing compared to these!:geewhiz:
What are those stack of packets?

I cant stand straight oatmeal out of the jug. So I get the Sugar free cinnamon roll flavored ones. I even add in some extra cinnamon! thats why it looks like its burnt, lol.

Back