• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Just got home from TWISTED SISTER concert

murf23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Me and wifey jus got home from the concert . FUCKIN WOW !!! What a great time . One of the best times I've ever had . Dee SNider was fuckin great and I felt like a kid again. I Wanna Rock , Were Not Gonna TAke It ,The Price , SMF , All of the great classics . Just wanted to share with you guys . If you ever have the chance please go if your old like me you wont regret it . GREAT FUCKING TIME !!!!!! Dee Snider is the king JEW LOL...gdnght !

Twisted_Sister_Xmas.jpg

I remember listen' to those dudes, n I'm 34.. One of my favorite songs- "We're not gonna take it" :)

We're Not Gonna Take It [Extended Version] - YouTube" title="Click to view this video on YouTube" target="_blank">YouTube Video
We're Not Gonna Take It [Extended Version] - YouTube">We're Not Gonna Take It [Extended Version] - YouTube" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="385">

Me and wifey jus got home from the concert . FUCKIN WOW !!! What a great time . One of the best times I've ever had . Dee SNider was fuckin great and I felt like a kid again. I Wanna Rock , Were Not Gonna TAke It ,The Price , SMF , All of the great classics . Just wanted to share with you guys . If you ever have the chance please go if your old like me you wont regret it . GREAT FUCKING TIME !!!!!! Dee Snider is the king JEW LOL...gdnght !

Twiz Siz concert.....took you what 15 years to drive home? lmao jk jk

Glad to hear about the good time!

Not me Bro . I loved alot of them , Motley Crue, Ratt, Twisted Sister, Wasp, Quiet Riot, . It was those bands that led me to the Greats like Priest ,AC DC ,DIO . Then those guys led me to Metallica and Slayer and so on . So I enjoyed all of them . And it brings me back in time

Back