• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

1st Tren A cycle

Dath

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This will be my first time running Tren, Im planning to run 6 wks to get my feet wet and if sides are tolerable I'll push it out to 8 wks. I know you similar threads weekly, but this is mine so please give me your feedback....
Stats-Age 32 height 6' weight 198 lbs b.F 10% training 6+ yrs
Prior cycle-1st cycle 6 wk dbol only pyramid cycle :paddle:
2nd cycle 10wk 500mgs test E, 4wk 30mg dbol, 500 ius hcg pct with cloud
3rd cycle. 10wk 500-750test C, 8wk 370-400 Nand deca, 4wk 40mg dbol,hcg,Arimidex,pct clomid.
Training- Sunday -off
Monday chest, tris, calves or forearms
Tuesday back, bis, ^^^^ or ^^^^^
Wednesday - off
Thursday - shoulders, traps, abs
Friday - legs, with calves again
Saturday - light arms, upper body, stretching,cardio....just depends
I can elaborate more here, but I switch lifts and reps monthly. When I'm ON ill run more 5 x 5 workouts
Diet- to maintain I'm around 3000-3300 calories. I eat fairly clean with 90% off my food coming fromm own kitchen.
Eggs, steel cut oats, bananas wheat toast
Myogenix protein, skinless chicken, tuna, sirloin, wheat pastas, brown rice, apples, almonds, almond milk ,olive oil......I can go into more detail...

Goals for this cycle- to put on 5-7 or more lean pounds, drop a little b.f, and see how Tren and I get along.

Cycle - 6 wk planned but prepared to go 8 wks.
Wk1-6 150 mgs Test p EOD
Wk1-6. 75 mgs Tren A EOD
Wk1-6 .5 mgs Arimidex EOD
Wk1-6. .5 mgs caber x 2 a wk
Wk 2-6. 500 ius hcg x 2 a wk
Wk7-10 Aromasion 25/25/12.5/12.5 ED
Wk7-10. Clomid 100/75/75/50 ED
I planned my pct around an 8 wk cycle so it maybe a lil overkill?
I'm considering cutting the test,Tren into ED injections at half the mgs they are now.
Thanks guys any feedback is appreciated here.
I'm very well aware of the possible sides associated with Tren also why I'm considering the ED injections .

Last edited:
I would do eod injects. When i run tne, I get burned out quick doing ed.

Give it a shot, you'll find out about day 10 or so how you like tren.

bump tren to 50 mgs ed or 100 mgs eod...

I'm on week 4 of my first ride with tren... I hope you don't get the extreme lethargy and crankyness that makes me want to tear barbie doll heads off.

Ive been pinning ed and it fucking sucks.

Looks solid enough. Never worry about overdoing pct, I'd rather over do than under do it, tren is one of the harshest aas out there.

As far as injections, Ed injections get old fast no doubt. Some people notice tren sides subside if you shoot Ed as opposed to eod, more stable blood levels being the reason. My experience with tren was that eod was fine. Play it by ear start eod and if it the sides are bad, night sweats, insomnia, ect, try swapping to Ed for a while and see if it changes.

From my personal experience, tren is the only steroid to every actually make me angry and aggressive. I've never had screaming fits in my car as someone cuts me off the way tern made me lmao. Another observation, it increased exponentially the longer I was on. Ex, week 1-3 were cake., week 4 I was irritable, week 6 I was borderline ready to fight. My friend who was on it with me actually sat me down on week 6 and pre apologized because he said he was practically at the point of being an on off lightswitch with it.
I don't say that to scare you, some people don't report the anger sides and my friend and I no doubt were on the high end of being effected, but certainly keep a close eye on it. Watch yourself carefully for attitude adjustments.

My only real question to your layout is why arimidex on cycle vs aromasin? I like he aromisin pct, I did that well in fact, but I also find it to be a more favorable ai on cycle as well.

bump tren to 50 mgs ed or 100 mgs eod...

I'm on week 4 of my first ride with tren... I hope you don't get the extreme lethargy and crankyness that makes me want to tear barbie doll heads off.

Ive been pinning ed and it fucking sucks.

Thanks bro, mostly likely will stick EOD. Barbie just better stay the hell outta the way :shooter:

My only real question to your layout is why arimidex on cycle vs aromasin? I like he aromisin pct, I did that well in fact, but I also find it to be a more favorable ai on cycle as

Appreciate hearing your personnel experiences bro, It's valuable input. As far as the arimidex on cycle, I'm not trying to completely shut down estrogen production to pct.

I have always stuck with aromasin and never had any problems...

IMO, use slin pins and inject everyday. You wanna keep sides to a minimum and slin pins go in smooth.

This is how you want to cycle those compounds:

Wk1-8 75-100 mgs Test p ED
Wk1-8 75 mgs Tren A ED
Wk1-8 .5 mgs Arimidex EOD
Wk1-8 .5 mgs caber x 2 a wk
Wk 1-8 500 ius hcg x 2 a wk
Wk 9-12 Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 ED
Wk 9-12. Clomid 100/75/75/50 ED

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
This is how you wnat to cycle those compounds:

Wk1-8 75 mgs Tren A ED
Wk1-8. .5 mgs caber x 2 a wk
Wk7-10 Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 ED
Wk7-10. Clomid 100/75/75/50 ED

Thanks GMO .... I have plenty of aromasin to run on cycle , would that be a better choice instead of the adex?

Thanks GMO .... I have plenty of aromasin to run on cycle , would that be a better choice instead of the adex?

On cycle, it doesn't really matter both work well. For PCT though, you will want to use Aromasin because it will prevent estro-rebound.

if you have a bad temper tren will make it worse and youll get muscle hardness like no other. be prepared to have some incredible cramps as well. but it will help with that bloat you get from test

Last edited:
Thanks guys for the feedback :winkfinger:

30 mins. Now post 1st 50 mg tren a 100 mg test p (together) inj.
No issues I.e cough, metal taste, sweating.
so far looking good.

This is how you want to cycle those compounds:

Wk1-8 75 mgs Tren A ED
Wk1-8 .5 mgs caber x 2 a wk
Wk 9-12 Aromasin 25/25/12.5/12.5 ED
Wk 9-12. Clomid 100/75/75/50 ED

On cycle, it doesn't really matter both work well. For PCT though, you will want to use Aromasin because it will prevent estro-rebound.

these ^

get some slin pins and inject ED, that should minimize the tren sides and allow you to retain some sanity and probably extend the run. Slin pins don't feel like anything so pinning ED shouldn't be a problem except maybe the prop soreness, which would be worse if you pinned a larger dose eod anyway.

Back