• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

GHRP 6 tabs

ljeremy23

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Just looking for reviews and personal results on taking GHRP 6. Looking to use it in next cycle.

I've never heard of ghrp 6 in tablet form.
Sounds like some cheap supplement using "ghrp 6" as its name to make it sound more appealing

Scam...

Claimed benefits of increased Growth Hormone levels through GHRP-6 stimulation include: an increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced GH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1), which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for Growth Hormone. Cave: Hexarelin related peptides used in doping. For clinical evidence and approved use of a GHRP refer to tesamorelin.

The above quote sounds great on paper, i'm just studying info right now and looking for actual in-field results on its use. But again, the response is : Tabs ?

I'm mostly attracted to the claims for "rejuvenation and strengthening of joints". I live on glucosamine and its ok. But if something can build strength and help my joints I'd be thrilled.

Claimed benefits of increased Growth Hormone levels through GHRP-6 stimulation include: an increase in strength, muscle mass and body fat loss, rejuvenation and strengthening of joints, connective tissue and bone mass. Enhanced GH secretion also leads to the liver secreting more IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor 1), which is thought to be the primary anabolic mechanism of action for Growth Hormone. Cave: Hexarelin related peptides used in doping. For clinical evidence and approved use of a GHRP refer to tesamorelin.

The above quote sounds great on paper, i'm just studying info right now and looking for actual in-field results on its use. But again, the response is : Tabs ?

Yes.... Tabs?!? You got that response because GHRP is not available in tablet form. It is only in powdered form which must be reconstituted and injected.

Adiquan,,,100mg 2 X a week for at least 4 weeks then can cut back... It will make your old dog jump around like a puppy again... its a vet drug... only neg side effect is it can thin the blood... there are hundreds of human studies on it too... they give it to dogs/race horses etc... you need a script for your old dog. :) I can tell you this... my old dog felt a difference within 1 shot... :)

I'm mostly attracted to the claims for "rejuvenation and strengthening of joints". I live on glucosamine and its ok. But if something can build strength and help my joints I'd be thrilled.

IML Gear Cream!
200 mcg tabs. its a new one for me, thus the question.
Bro, ghrp6, and pretty much EVERY other peptide(can't even think of one that it doesn't apply to as far as peps that are meant for 'medical' reasons, such as IGF, HGH, HCG, GH releasers, etc...)are destroyed by your gut... they are extravagant, big(for the most part), complex compounds that WILL NOT make it through your gut and have any biological response taken orally....

I would suggest you do a little research and learn about the things you are planning on using so A: you don't get scammed, B: you don't end up taking some shit that will have detrimental effects on your health....
those tabs may well have ghrp6 in them(when they made them), but within a day of manufacture they are nothing but a bunch of useless(due to the lack of 'structure') amino acids, completely denatured from the 'ghrp6' they may, or more likely didn't , have in them to begin with....

let me guess, you got it from a 'health food' store, or a 'homeopathic' salesman, or off one of those adds selling 'steroids and hgh releasing compounds' in the back of bodybuilding mags....

Like Kuvinny said, ghrp6 is a recombinant dna lypholized powder that must be reconstituted and injected(though some claim to have some 'activity' taken via intranasal 'spray').... you are better off taking a few grams of L-glutamine on an empty stomach... that'll release at least a negligible amt of hgh(ghrp6 'tabs' will not at all!!!)

If you want to take peptides, do some research and figure out what you want to take and why you want to take it, what goals you are trying to achieve by using said 'compounds'... then, figure out where and how to use 'real' peptides, not some snake oil bullshit.... you gotta inject them!

The source selling this is legit, but I very much doubt the efficacy of these. Just pin that shit, bro.

Adiquan,,,100mg 2 X a week for at least 4 weeks then can cut back... It will make your old dog jump around like a puppy again... its a vet drug... only neg side effect is it can thin the blood... there are hundreds of human studies on it too... they give it to dogs/race horses etc... you need a script for your old dog. :) I can tell you this... my old dog felt a difference within 1 shot... :)
adiquan is nothing to do with hgh release or production... it is a chondroitin formulation for injection... it may well help your joints, but it is not going to 'rejuvenate' you like hgh or legit hgh peps

I think you missed what he said and what he wants... He wants rejuvenation of the joints... It rebuilds the cartilage and quickly puts synovial fluid back into the joints so yes it does rejuvenate the joints. Adiquan + peptides like GHRP6 and CJC would be a good combo...

adiquan is nothing to do with hgh release or production... it is a chondroitin formulation for injection... it may well help your joints, but it is not going to 'rejuvenate' you like hgh or legit hgh peps

Back