• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

lets get to the bottom of this!

IML Gear Cream!
anyone protecting a person that did that to a helpless kitten is just as bad as the
person who did it. yea ok buddy i won't tell. um who is so desperate for a buddy
they hang out with a pos like that?

and hunting if done for the meat is fine. have you ever tasted venison? a lot more
manly to put 70 pounds of meat in your family's freezer than to beat up a kitten.
what a joke that guy is. men hit back so beat up a kitten???

I just send him a message to join this thread

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/members/55109.html

If he already talked, he should just spill all the beans.

If people support sport hunting then they should see no problem with the guy who killed that kitten.

Umm, you know it really does not make a lot of sense to generalize like that.

I've met guys who are hunters and own domestic pets and play with them often.

Two totally different situations and mindsets.

This is actually true. I hunt a lot of animals like deer, hogs, elk, and bear quite a bit. I love killing them and they are tasty.

My dog is probably my best friend, I wouldn't ever harm her.

What do you guys think about people who hunt for sport?:thinking:
I have 9 beagles that chase rabbits every weekend until march..3-3.5 year old females and 6-1 year old puppies...we shoot a couple rabbits for a tasty pot of stew and let the rest run..I feed them every day and clean up after them daily..And they aint a single one i wouldn't shoot a mutherfucker over...

dont take this the wrong way but this is the smartest thing I have ever seen you post. 100% spot on.:winkfinger:

anyone protecting a person that did that to a helpless kitten is just as bad as the
person who did it. yea ok buddy i won't tell. um who is so desperate for a buddy
they hang out with a pos like that?

and hunting if done for the meat is fine. have you ever tasted venison? a lot more
manly to put 70 pounds of meat in your family's freezer than to beat up a kitten.
what a joke that guy is. men hit back so beat up a kitten???

Desperate for a buddy? Well you're a dumb fuck and can eat shit and die. I said used to work out with. I clearly dont anymore. I have a meeting with the humane society tomorrow. I don't know what his name on here is but hey ill totally pm anyone his phone number

Thats true. If he ate it, that would negate the whole "killing for sport/fun" thing that Chubby was bitching and moaning about.

It's just a kitten ffs! What's the BFD? Who knows. He might have eaten it afterwards.

If its going to be THAT sort of party I'm sticking my dick in the mash potato :coffee:

I think that is the reason government allow people to hunt. But I doubt many people hunt for that reason. I think they hunt for fun. If later is true, then I don't see any difference between the two. Both parties killed because they could and found pleasure doing it, I think.
If people support sport hunting then they should see no problem with the guy who killed that kitten.
I personally don't care if people kill for fun or kill for survival. I am not responsible for their ignorance or their action.

There is a difference between hunting a deer or wild animal and stabbing a kitten. The kitten is defenseless ffs! Stabbing something (especially a baby) that instinctively trusts humans (any domesticated animal) with the intent of inflicting suffering and pain is a violation of one's humanity.

Or was it that he he hates fucking cats in the ass...:hmmm:

Well anyway, let's get the gang all together and hang him!!

To Frankensteins Castle!!
Universal+Frankenstein+-+angry+mob.jpg

Good job detective LongJohn, I got my eye on him.

and there we have it , suspect number 1 :nerd:

:yawn:

Cats are awesome pets. Low maintenance. You can go on vacation and not worry. Overfill the food bowl, put out a couple water bowls and make sure the little box is clean before you go. When you come back there will be some food left, the water will be good and the litter box may be a little full but kitty is still living and he hasn't shit the place up.

Try doing that with a dog. You either have to take him with you, board him at a kennel or find a really good friend who isn't Vietnamese to take care of him.

He didn't eat the cat. He took pictures and threw it in the gutter. The guy is fucking nuts. His words ”shanked it in the stomach so it would take a bit. I watched then I beat it in the head till it died. " Then he sent me pictures. I'm dealing with the humane society now and he is being charged. Carl hawe feel free to facebook him.

Cats are awesome pets. Low maintenance. You can go on vacation and not worry. Overfill the food bowl, put out a couple water bowls and make sure the little box is clean before you go. When you come back there will be some food left, the water will be good and the litter box may be a little full but kitty is still living and he hasn't shit the place up.

Try doing that with a dog. You either have to take him with you, board him at a kennel or find a really good friend who isn't Vietnamese to take care of him.

That's why dogs are such a pain in the arse. They constantly need attention. They piss on the floor when they get excited. They will fuck anything, including furniture. In extreme cases, they'll hump your leg till they cum. When they need to shit, you have to walk them for 30 minutes till they find the "perfect" place to shit. Finally, if you leave food unattended for just a moment, next thing you know, they've eaten half of it and the other half is scattered all over the floor. Fuck dogs! Anyhoo, lemme look this dude up and harrass him a bit. Not because I care about the cat, but just for fun.

Back