• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Do the health benefits of eating clean & working out weigh long term sides

Hypertrophy1

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I was wondering what the older guys who have been I on for a long time ?

Do the benefits ought weigh or do any of you regret the deciding to use?

Life is short, enjoy yourself. I know guys that never used and ended up with low t and on trt anyway.

If you're talking about starting before 23, or cruising on harsh compounds for extended periods (Friendo style), then I think you may have some regrets.

I first started on A.S. when I was 25.A certain doctor that was helping IFFB members and certain olympic athletes in Southern Cal.helped me. A friend at the gym put in a good word for me and I started using Pharm only and still am under a doctors watchful eye.Of course I supplement with a little extra test but I am now 63.The test,hgh and others has helped me tremendously to recuperate from several surgeries and injuries such as a rotator injury and ripped tendon in my left shoulder.I get two thorough physicals with complete blood work a year.Yes,pharm cost a lot but no worries.I do use a U.G lab but have researched it thoroughly and had test on the hcg and test cyp. from the lab where my wife works.Been 38 years for me and the benefits by far outweigh the risk.

Aircave thanks for your post I am 33 on my second cycle and plan on doing more! I was just curious how you more experienced bodybuilders feel! I just want to make the most informed decision when it comes to my health. I feel great and live healthy.

Did the thread title change? I did not see AAS mentioned at all just diet and training?

If you eat "clean" and eat to stay LEAN -- longevity is in your favor. Meaning you under eat and maintain low bodyfat you will be healthier than the regular person.

Now if you are an extremist (myself included) and force feed here and there, push the envelope with size, extreme cuts etc...NO that will not ensure longevity and ensure a lessened life span due to increase risks and stress to the entire body.

-Matt

Did the thread title change? I did not see AAS mentioned at all just diet and training?

If you eat "clean" and eat to stay LEAN -- longevity is in your favor. Meaning you under eat and maintain low bodyfat you will be healthier than the regular person.

Now if you are an extremist (myself included) and force feed here and there, push the envelope with size, extreme cuts etc...NO that will not ensure longevity and ensure a lessened life span due to increase risks and stress to the entire body.

-Matt

Hey Matt is that avatar picture recent? I remember you said you were going to take a good while off for growth and you're definitely looking bigger (and I think more aesthetic as well) in that pic versus the ones from a few months back.

If so, do you feel better or worse and do you feel like you could just maintain the level you're at indefinitely? Your confidence and energy levels look higher just from the look on your face.

(If I was a judge, you would be able to win looking bigger like that versus the scorpion look).

P.s. sorry just realized I might be threadjacking, just intended to be a tangential question here...sent PM instead.

Thanks Matt I was also wondering about AAS use. I my self use but, I wanted to hear from people with more experience to make sure I'm not fooling my self!

Thanks Matt I was also wondering about AAS use. I my self use but, I wanted to hear from people with more experience to make sure I'm not fooling my self!

Keep in mind ANYTHING pushed to the extreme will consequently have a negative repercussion. Now combine that with a hereditary---pre-conditioned disease prone person and you have an health ailment brewing up.........

I believe AAS in responsible dosages and highly monitored can be safe. I KNOW AAS in abusive dosages for prolong period of time will be detrimental ---although you may run into the RARE case where some crazy @sshole has been on grams of gear + fast food + insulin etc....and checks out healthy from exams....but that is not likely.

-Matt

Back