• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I am sure you all will like this little story about me

urso8up

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well it all started about 8 months ago when i was split up from my wife she had her ex-boyfriend she wanted back and she wanted a divorce well we went back and forth many times since then until i had decided i had enough so we were going to do the whole "D" and the date was set for 2/10/03 I was happy about it and so was she until she saw me with my girlfriend. Then she decided she loved me again after being pregnant with her boyfriends baby. She wanted to cancel the divorce i said no i really want this. Well low and behold she didn't so since she filled for the divorce she could cancel it so she didn't and then she thought she would get me back. Wrong I wanted nothing to do with her and i told her that but she didn't care. So olast night I asked her nicely to dismiss the case or get another date to continue the divorce she said no because she is feeling guilty and not ready to end it just yet. So i got off the phone and A few minutes later she calls and says I will give you what you want. I said thank you. THen she said she was very horny and she wanted me to come over for a one last time and if i came over she would call her attorney tommorrow and get things rolling again. I told her i would not sleep with her because it was not the right thing to do. Let me just say she tried evrything from saying she would give me BJ's to Anal I still told her NO i have someone in my life and i wouldn't want to ruin it with that other person. So he phone call ended with her masterbating and then i went to bed. She is supposed to get another date today.

Oh my life I think I am ready for Jerry Springer!!!!

I am glad you didn't give in and stayed firm... :grin: (no pun intended)!

She is one fuq-ed up woman...

I'm sure this will not be the end of it since there is a child involved...

So yeah, better call Jerry, might as well try to make some money out of it..

good luck

PUSSY... :)

really, U did the right thing

Damn man when chicks OFFER you anal that's when you know you got them wrapped around your little finger, lol. :D

Originally posted by lina
I am glad you didn't give in and stayed firm... :grin: (no pun intended)!

She is one fuq-ed up woman...

I'm sure this will not be the end of it since there is a child involved...

So yeah, better call Jerry, might as well try to make some money out of it..

good luck

Thank you and i am going to stick to my answers i have given her and I really want this over with. And All my friends joke about going on the Jerry show thats why i threw it in.

Hey.. DO NOT SEND A PM TO ME WITH AN ATTITUDE, its all for mere humor. but if you are that sensitive,

I wont comment anymore

Oh.. Yea and quit using the word DICK too much, I am starting to get worried :)

Gee whiz man, I'm sorry to hear that you have to go through that, and I'm sorry that she is so CONFUSED. She obviously has some kind of issue(s) going on.

Hang in there, bro. Sounds like you've got a bead on things. Don't listen to want2design, he couldn't get laid if he were a BRICK! :dance:

Thanks for al lthe replies i'm glad everyone thinks i amon the right track. That's the way i feel

Originally posted by DaMayor
Hang in there, bro. Sounds like you've got a bead on things. Don't listen to want2design, he couldn't get laid if he were a BRICK! :dance:
:confused: My humour is going to waste on you people! lol! :finger:

*wonders if he is the only person who knows the Jerry Springer show has ended*

:thumb:

Dude! You are my hero! :clap: She is showing the classic "grass is always greener" signs and you didn't let her continue with the games. Good for you!:thumb:

The things people do to the people they "love".:no: It always amazes me. You're on the right track. You need to do what makes YOU happy. She had her chance and screwed it up, now it's you're time. I really admire how you are handling this. Good job.:cool:

I dont know that now is the time for humor, so "I am keepin it real, foo."

She is thinking like a guy it sounds like, at least you didn't have kids I guess? My own mom didn't really know what she wanted either, grew up in a troublesome household which didn't help, and left when I was not even 1 year old, so I basically grew up without her and never really got to her know her. Shes been married 3 times last I heard, but who knows, that was 11 years ago that I last saw her.

Hang in there!

You did the absolute right thing. I actually can't believe she had the nerve even coming onto you like that. Expecially being pregnant with some other guys baby. It's obvious she is really screwed up in the head. Just keep being civil to her and don't piss her off or she will prolong this thing. Get the divorce and rid yourself of her.

Have you checked with a lawyer re: the divorce. In some states I think you might be legally presumed to be the father of any child born or conceived during the marriage. If you don't want to be liable for child support for the boyfriend's offspring, you should find out if you need to legally establish that you are not the father/take any steps to protect yourself.

Originally posted by mmafiter
Dude! You are my hero! :clap: She is showing the classic "grass is always greener" signs and you didn't let her continue with the games. Good for you!:thumb:

The things people do to the people they "love".:no: It always amazes me. You're on the right track. You need to do what makes YOU happy. She had her chance and screwed it up, now it's you're time. I really admire how you are handling this. Good job.:cool:

Thanks it is definitely pretty hard with my son and all but I am out to end this and that is what I am going to do.

Originally posted by mesomorphin'
Have you checked with a lawyer re: the divorce. In some states I think you might be legally presumed to be the father of any child born or conceived during the marriage. If you don't want to be liable for child support for the boyfriend's offspring, you should find out if you need to legally establish that you are not the father/take any steps to protect yourself.

Way ahead of you on that one taht was the first call i made when i found out about the whole baby situation. Thanks though.

++ disclaimer** Under the infulence :grin:

Dude....kick her to the curb and make sure she stays KICKED ( not literally :)

I`ve followed this somewhat since the begining and she`s BAD news man

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by kuso
++ disclaimer** Under the infulence :grin:

Dude....kick her to the curb and make sure she stays KICKED ( not literally :)

I`ve followed this somewhat since the begining and she`s BAD news man

Oh trust me i agree 100% she is on the curb and I wave as I drive by.

Thank you for yout imput though I just always like to see what other people would do or say if they were in this situation.

Back