• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Elevated Liver Enzymes??

hill450

BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SHIT!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, had a blood test done a week ago because my dad had a stroke and I wanted to know where I stood health-wise. I eat a high fat, high protein, low carb diet and am cutting.

Anyways, I got a call that everything came back fine but that my liver enzyme value was a little high. I don't know the value just yet, they are sending me the test and I guess it could be nothing. But I would like to know if anything I'm taking could elevate it. I'm on T3-70mcg and Clen at 120mcg at the moment. I wasn't aware these were liver harsh at all?

I rarely drink anymore. Ran two cycles of Mdrol, may have drank one night on my last mdrol pct. Felt really bad about it and I know I shouldn't have but that was back in May. Just seems odd for them to be high at all. Again, I don't know exact values yet, may be no big deal but wanted to ask anyway. Especially since I plan to run a cycle mid January. They wanted me back in a couple months but hell I'll be on cycle lol

Appreciate any help!

6'2"
14-15% bf and dropping
5+ years experience

It would be helpful to know what values were high and what range the office likes to use. Every facility has their "normal ranges".

Without knowing which enzymes are elevated and by how much it's too hard to speculate.

When was the tes taken (time of day) and when did you last train BEFORE the test?

Yea, sorry about that guys, like I said I don't have the test in my hands yet. Hopefully I will get it soon. Got it done right before I left school so they have to mail it to me. Get them cheap at college health center, like 5 bucks.

Umm I had it done at 8:30 in the morning last wednesday. I hadn't eaten since 8:30 the night before and was out of the gym by 7:30 that night I believe. Would have worked back that night I believe if that matters. Heavy deadlifts and rows.

Ok, just got the values in the mail. My Alkaline Phosphatase is 134--range is 40-115. Albumin/Globulin ratio is 2.2-- range is 1.0-2.1. The last one is barely over.

My natural test is 602 though which looks pretty good.

Any ideas??

My understanding, just from poking around on the web when I had a similar situation, is that doctors don't take it to seriously until the value reaches three times the upper range. Even then they'd want to see it elevated for more that one test.

I found a study back then that said that heavy weight lifting workouts can cause elevated liver enzymes for up to two weeks. I'm pretty sure that's what caused mine as I'd busted my hump doing squats the day before. The muscle trama leaks the very same enzymes directly into the blood stream that would normally be filtered by the liver. In this case, the presense of elevateted enzymes is not a problem, and mine were normal just a few weeks later.

Ok, good. Thank you for the response. They wanted to take another blood test in a couple months but ill be on cycle then so I don't think that's a good idea lol. Glad to hear it though. Hell that number isn't even out of range by other standards I've found.

Back