• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can you take Clomid and Nolva at the same time?

IML Gear Cream!
Do any members feel HCG has to be used for PCT ? If I start a PCT in the future I plan on using nolvadex/ Clomid and many experienced users feel HCG should be used during the cycle when i heard it can actually cause estrogen related problems during a test cycle . There's too much debate on what is a proper PCT .

HCG should be used on cycle and the two weeks after your last pin when the esters are clearing your system (assuming you're using long esters). There is little controversy about this. it only causes estrogen problems if you don't take enough AI. Test will cause more estrogen problems than HCG, but only if your AI is not dialed in. And, although there is debate in PCT, it's very minor. First, everyone agrees that clomid should be used. Second, if you choose to use nolva also, it won't inhibit clomid, it just may be unnecessary. Third, even those that don't recommend an AI (Dr. Scally), they see no problem in using one. I prefer to use an AI to prevent any chance of gyno, and aromasin being a suicidal inhibitor is the best choice for this.

HCG should be used on cycle and the two weeks after your last pin when the esters are clearing your system (assuming you're using long esters). There is little controversy about this. it only causes estrogen problems if you don't take enough AI. Test will cause more estrogen problems than HCG, but only if your AI is not dialed in. And, although there is debate in PCT, it's very minor. First, everyone agrees that clomid should be used. Second, if you choose to use nolva also, it won't inhibit clomid, it just may be unnecessary. Third, even those that don't recommend an AI (Dr. Scally), they see no problem in using one. I prefer to use an AI to prevent any chance of gyno, and aromasin being a suicidal inhibitor is the best choice for this.
I definitely plan on having Nolvadex and Proviron on hand during my test cycle . It was recommeded from a mod on another board I'm on that I should use Proviron throughout the cycle because it increases the effectiveness of the test , while nolvadex should be used PCT with either HCG or Clomid .

i'm running both right now... works great for me.

clomid 100/100/50/50
nolva 40/40/20/20

Do you split it up and do
clomid 50 morning and 50 night
nolva 20 morning and 20 night

Are you taking at the same time? I'm getting ready to start my PCT and want to make sure i do it correctly.

I had an eye injury when I was 3 years old. Have vision in one eye and am Legally blind in the other.

Would I be smart to avoid Clomid after my first cycle of my life? Which was mild at 525 mg per week of Test Prop. I am thinking a PCT consisting of Nolva and HCG instead if there is a chance Clomid could fuck up my vision. Considering I can only see out of one eye not sure if the risk would be worth using Clomid since I can't afford to have vision problems.

Anyone have any thoughts?

I had an eye injury when I was 3 years old. Have vision in one eye and am Legally blind in the other.

Would I be smart to avoid Clomid after my first cycle of my life? Which was mild at 525 mg per week of Test Prop. I am thinking a PCT consisting of Nolva and HCG instead if there is a chance Clomid could fuck up my vision. Considering I can only see out of one eye not sure if the risk would be worth using Clomid since I can't afford to have vision problems.

Anyone have any thoughts?
You should do lab tests before any PCT to fix the dosage and to figure out what exactly you need to use on PCT.

Back