IronMagLabs Osta Rx

Follow Us on Facebook        Subscribe to us on YouTube        Follow Us on Twitter        IronMagLabs on Instagram        Sign Up for our Newsletter

Tis the season for Happiness and Suicide

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Tis the season for Happiness and Suicide

Family,
    the Christmas Season is upon us and what a happy and enjoyable time it is and can be. The ability to be around friends, family and to spend those early waking moments unwrapping presents, watching a football game, listening to the crackle of a fire as the snow falls to the ground or hearing the laughter of a child as they open and play with presents. What a wonderful opportunity for us to make great memories with the ones we love.

However there is also a sad part that can destroy our above Christmas cheer. This is the toughest time of the year for those who are not as fortunate as others to purchase gifts, have family, spending their first Christmas alone, missing a loved one who has passed on and the holidays was the biggest days spent together. What am I saying? Family suicide is also upon us, the few sad and grim mentioned above can bring a man, woman, boy or girl to the point of breaking through the glass of no hope and wanting to take their lives away from us all. Just when you think the you know the people around you, read this and say "nay that will never happen to someone I know", don't be so ignorant to the facts of life and never really knowing where someone's true breaking point is. I say this out of experience. Just last week a Soldier while at a range turned the rifle on and shooting himself. He died instantly. He was surrounded by others Soldiers and how unfortunate for someone to kill them self, but then to be around others who saw this are scared for life. It is one thing to be deployed and see your brother or sister fall by that of a enemy bullet, but to be here on American soil and see one of your own kill themselves brings tears to the hardest of Soldiers.

So it brings me back that we should be there for one another, don't hold a grudge against anyone you know or love, be that ear when you don't have time to listen, be that voice of encouragement when you don't feel positive at all, be that huge, touch or kiss for that one who may just need you to be there and save their life. We never really know what one is going through in the walls of the human head. My friends I know that we are all going through some difficult and trying times, however no matter what don't take your life away from us. We need you and everything you bring to this life. The way I also look at it is the the Penn State coach with numerous child molestation charges can still carry on then you, we and us can too. Maybe I am being sensitive, but I truly do care. We are people and through mean people have put up protective walls against everyone. However through this Holiday Season, let those walls down, watch one another, pull someone close, huge them and tell them how much you appreciate, and thankful for them and love them if you are at that level with them. For you never know if you are they piece of the puzzle that keeps them together and shattering all over the floor.

No bull crap, if there is someone out there that needs to chat or having a hard time, hit me up and I will do all I can to walk with you through a better state of mind. If I don't respond right away give me time as I am on the East coast and getting ready to go to bed.

I pray for you all, God Bless and may you have a great Christmas and know you have friends and family here at IM that appreciate you!!!
    Never accept anything less than the best for yourself

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Bump

So Mote it Be
    Chris

Registered Abuser

Rep Points

Rep Points

really nice bro

Rep Points

God bless brotha.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yeah this thread is very near and dear to me. I had an uncle commit suicide in front of his daughter. There was utter devastation. Till this day my cousin is so torn inside from it. We all go through times in our lives where we are at our lowest point, however when we fall, we must bounce back up, keep taking steps forward and know that no matter how bad life gets it can get better. Taking your life will only end that moments pain, but will create a life time of pain for all those around you.