CleverShopping

25% Off Black Friday Sale

dapoxetine rocks!

the oncoming storm

Rep Points

dapoxetine rocks!

just tried some dapoxetine for first time last night. It's a research chem that is being tested as a treatment for PE and it's been tested mostly on guys who can't last longer than 2 minutes before losing it. I've never really had an issue with not lasting long enough but I've had to use stop-start sometimes to keep it together which sometimes isn't the best.

I took a 60 mg dose at 8:30 last night and around 10:00 got started. We spent a good 20 minutes with her grinding on top however she wanted and I had zero urge to blast. She ended up with a charlie horse in her hamstring mid small orgasm and had to stop and recuperate and she thought that was the end of it.

We started again about 30 minutes later and once again, about 20 minutes of her riding and grinding to the hilt, about a 5 minute oral session, then another 10 minutes or so back to the riding until she finally collapsed in a ball drenching heap. As soon as she was obviously done I just pumped hard and deep about a minute and finished myself.

I actually suggested she settle down for a second when she started clawing me to make her last longer but she may have been too far gone already because she just said f it and went for it.

This stuff is great for guys with normal control abilities. The studies say it helped guys with severe PE issues get from 2 minutes to 3.5 minuts but if you're a normal guy who can control himself using other techniques this chem gives me ABSOLUTE COMPLETE MENTAL CONTROL
    oer the matter. You won't cum until you are ready no matter how furious you are going at it or for how long. Give this stuff a try: 30-60 mg 2 hours before getting active.

Side note: worst tasting research chem I've ever had and I could not taste ANYTHING for an hour so try and squirt it straight down the throat without touching the tongue (seriously I was worried I might have just ingested paint thinner).

MY ULTIMATE SEX PARTY STACK:

caber 1 mg twice a week
    .5-2 mg pt-141 mid afternoon (depends on the person)
    dapoxetine 2 hrs before activity
    SMALL DOSE OF V (like half of what you would use on its own-more than that and the synergy between the pt-141 and V will keep you up way too long)

Dapoxetine is in stage 3 clinical trials under the brand name priligy and there's plenty of research papers on it but like I said it's focused on guys with real severe control issues.
    Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I like a quicky, so this is not for me but have fun though

Brian

Rep Points

Well yes dapoxetine is such a good drug for male for there sexual health dapoxetine are also called as Super P Force.. it is the combination drug for Problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation... It is Working wonders for many mens allover world and its cheap tooo

the oncoming storm

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by bigger biceps View Post
    I like a quicky, so this is not for me but have fun though
    I like quickies too...but my wife gets pissed...and she lets me know. I can honestly say she's never faked an orgasm to spare my pride. I guess it's better than never knowing what's up.
    Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things, right now: Jack and shit... and Jack left town.

the oncoming storm

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by brianwhitskey24 View Post
    Well yes dapoxetine is such a good drug for male for there sexual health dapoxetine are also called as Super P Force.. it is the combination drug for Problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation... It is Working wonders for many mens allover world and its cheap tooo
    I looked that up but the V is dosed way too high (100mg) especially if using pt141...I'd be concerned about priapism at that dose. When using other sex drugs that have a synergistic effect the pde-5 needs to be dropped significantly in dose.

Neither pde5 or dapoxetine do anything for mood on their own so pt141 or caber are needed I think especially if on an AAS cycle that has a meh effect on libido.

Rep Points

Thanks for posting this. Good Info.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by banker23 View Post
    I like quickies too...but my wife gets pissed...and she lets me know. I can honestly say she's never faked an orgasm to spare my pride. I guess it's better than never knowing what's up.
    Aha, OK . Ik guess I'm lucky... cause my wife likes quickies too!

Rep Points

I'm awesome like that!

Rep Points

i have read about this too..i didnt know it was available as a research chem....i was hoping cem stocked it but nope...

Rep Points

this is an oral not an inj correct? looks like 30mg to a ml strength so one to two ml's should do the trick,,,,i think im in on this one.

the oncoming storm

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by romaniansar1 View Post
    this is an oral not an inj correct? looks like 30mg to a ml strength so one to two ml's should do the trick,,,,i think im in on this one.
    yeah its oral some reearch chem sites have the caps instead of liquid...probably better to avoid the taste and tongue numbness.