• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

dapoxetine rocks!

banker23

the oncoming storm
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
just tried some dapoxetine for first time last night. It's a research chem that is being tested as a treatment for PE and it's been tested mostly on guys who can't last longer than 2 minutes before losing it. I've never really had an issue with not lasting long enough but I've had to use stop-start sometimes to keep it together which sometimes isn't the best.

I took a 60 mg dose at 8:30 last night and around 10:00 got started. We spent a good 20 minutes with her grinding on top however she wanted and I had zero urge to blast. She ended up with a charlie horse in her hamstring mid small orgasm and had to stop and recuperate and she thought that was the end of it.

We started again about 30 minutes later and once again, about 20 minutes of her riding and grinding to the hilt, about a 5 minute oral session, then another 10 minutes or so back to the riding until she finally collapsed in a ball drenching heap. As soon as she was obviously done I just pumped hard and deep about a minute and finished myself.

I actually suggested she settle down for a second when she started clawing me to make her last longer but she may have been too far gone already because she just said f it and went for it.

This stuff is great for guys with normal control abilities. The studies say it helped guys with severe PE issues get from 2 minutes to 3.5 minuts but if you're a normal guy who can control himself using other techniques this chem gives me ABSOLUTE COMPLETE MENTAL CONTROL
oer the matter. You won't cum until you are ready no matter how furious you are going at it or for how long. Give this stuff a try: 30-60 mg 2 hours before getting active.

Side note: worst tasting research chem I've ever had and I could not taste ANYTHING for an hour so try and squirt it straight down the throat without touching the tongue (seriously I was worried I might have just ingested paint thinner).

MY ULTIMATE SEX PARTY STACK:

caber 1 mg twice a week
.5-2 mg pt-141 mid afternoon (depends on the person)
dapoxetine 2 hrs before activity
SMALL DOSE OF V (like half of what you would use on its own-more than that and the synergy between the pt-141 and V will keep you up way too long)

Dapoxetine is in stage 3 clinical trials under the brand name priligy and there's plenty of research papers on it but like I said it's focused on guys with real severe control issues.

Well yes dapoxetine is such a good drug for male for there sexual health dapoxetine are also called as Super P Force.. it is the combination drug for Problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation... It is Working wonders for many mens allover world and its cheap tooo

I like a quicky, so this is not for me but have fun though :ohyeah:

I like quickies too...but my wife gets pissed...and she lets me know. I can honestly say she's never faked an orgasm to spare my pride. I guess it's better than never knowing what's up.

Well yes dapoxetine is such a good drug for male for there sexual health dapoxetine are also called as Super P Force.. it is the combination drug for Problems like Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation... It is Working wonders for many mens allover world and its cheap tooo

I looked that up but the V is dosed way too high (100mg) especially if using pt141...I'd be concerned about priapism at that dose. When using other sex drugs that have a synergistic effect the pde-5 needs to be dropped significantly in dose.

Neither pde5 or dapoxetine do anything for mood on their own so pt141 or caber are needed I think especially if on an AAS cycle that has a meh effect on libido.

I'm awesome like that!
22.gif

i have read about this too..i didnt know it was available as a research chem....i was hoping cem stocked it but nope...

this is an oral not an inj correct? looks like 30mg to a ml strength so one to two ml's should do the trick,,,,i think im in on this one.

IML Gear Cream!
this is an oral not an inj correct? looks like 30mg to a ml strength so one to two ml's should do the trick,,,,i think im in on this one.

yeah its oral some reearch chem sites have the caps instead of liquid...probably better to avoid the taste and tongue numbness.

I am 35 years old and for the last 3 years have suffered from very bad PE, it has gotten progressively worse. I've been aware of various "treatments" for PE, ranging from the exercises to natural herbs and supplements but it didn't worked for me, it really was a waste of time and money. Since I've been using Priligy (dapoxetine) 60mg from generic-meds-store.com I've felt so much more in control of my sex life and would recommend it to anybody with a long term problem.

I wish there was something that would make me chum faster I would buy that!

Back