IronMag Research Chems


Gyno from SuperDMZ rx ??

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New jersey
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    10

    Gyno from SuperDMZ rx ??

    ok stats are 24 years old 5'11 10 percent bf

    i took a cycle of super dmz rx pct clomid everything went fine.

    took 2nd cycle not too long ago. there were too many side effects stopped half way through bottle and gave to a friend. and i didnt get on clomid until a couple weeks after and even then i didnt take much clomid i ran out.

    now i developed puffy nips, hard lump behind both, and there sore idk what went wrong how to i fix this problem

  2. #2
    Registered User
    rage racing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    in the bathroom pinning...
    Posts
    1,935
    Rep Points
    325801786

    Quote Originally Posted by Njallday1 View Post
    ok stats are 24 years old 5'11 10 percent bf

    i took a cycle of super dmz rx pct clomid everything went fine.

    took 2nd cycle not too long ago. there were too many side effects stopped half way through bottle and gave to a friend. and i didnt get on clomid until a couple weeks after and even then i didnt take much clomid i ran out.

    now i developed puffy nips, hard lump behind both, and there sore idk what went wrong how to i fix this problem
    What kind of sides were you getting? How many pills a day did you take? I would start poppin Nolvadex ASAP.
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Estrogen is from Satan. Testosterone is a gift from baby Jesus.
    Powered by AGENT YES

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    64,298
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    androgens can produce gyno, some guys are more susceptible, if it were me I would start Nolva asap.


    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New jersey
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    10

    i have had the lumps for i would say a little over a week and puffyness comes and goes so nolva over letro>?

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New jersey
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    10

    i was taking 1 pill in the AM and 1 at PM

    i got acne, feeling tired depressed all time, no drive to do anything.

    i got huge and looked sick, but now i have gyno its fucking retarted and i know i mesed up with pct but still

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    64,298
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Njallday1 View Post
    i have had the lumps for i would say a little over a week and puffyness comes and goes so nolva over letro>?
    I prefer Nolva myself, others prefer Clomid, either way you want to use a SERM not an AI at this point, Letro is an AI.


    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New jersey
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    10

    well i used clomid here and there random days for a cpl weeks and then i got the lumps and puffyness is it possible it was from the clomid or from a half ass cycle of dmz and late pct start

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    64,298
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Njallday1 View Post
    well i used clomid here and there random days for a cpl weeks and then i got the lumps and puffyness is it possible it was from the clomid or from a half ass cycle of dmz and late pct start
    maybe u got bunk Clomid, who knows at this point and you're kind of all over the board with these cycles and what you actually took and for how long.


    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  9. #9
    Registered User
    Jlive1980's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ny
    Posts
    188
    Rep Points
    4889818

    Quote Originally Posted by Njallday1 View Post
    well i used clomid here and there random days for a cpl weeks and then i got the lumps and puffyness is it possible it was from the clomid or from a half ass cycle of dmz and late pct start
    It's from the late pct start no doubt. Even half a sdmz cycle is gonna shut u down and when ur body starts to produce test again your also gonna get a rise in estro. And like prince said some people are prone to gyno and will develop lumps.

    Don't use nolva, it won't get rid of the lumps and letro sucks ass. You will feel like shit.
    Go get some torem and run it 60mg till lumps are gone. Torem works very well and hardly ever any sides. Then run it for another week and et some aromisin and run it last week of torem and taper down over 2-3 weeks. Torem is a serm but also works to kill estro and will help remove the lumps.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Prince's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Panama
    Posts
    64,298
    Rep Points
    2147483647



    IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15






    IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15



  11. #11
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,263
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Nolva will treat gyno if you get on it right away.



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    New jersey
    Posts
    8
    Rep Points
    10

    thanks and i know sorry my timeline is a little off. but im telling u what i have as i type this. everyone is telling me letro nolva torem i have no idea what to run

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Jlive1980's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ny
    Posts
    188
    Rep Points
    4889818

    http://www.steroid.com/Fareston.new.php

    After reading this I suggested to a friend to try it instead of letro and it worked. Since then I had 2 other people I know run it also and same results. 2 were new cases and one was an older man who had it for years. His got a lot better but didn't remove it all. The other two were recent cases of gyno like u and removed it all. Not saying letro dosent work either but it makes you feel like shit, kills your libido and joints hurt like hell.

    I really don't see how nolva would rid u off existing gyno. It doesn't kill estro just blocks it where as torem does both.

    If I'm not allowed to post that link then please remove mods. I apologize if we r not allowed. Thanks

  14. #14
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,263
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    There are various studies showing Nolva may be used to treat gyno.


    Metabolism. 1986 Aug;35(8):705-8.
    Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: a double-blind crossover study.

    Parker LN, Gray DR, Lai MK, Levin ER.
    Abstract

    Benign asymptomatic or painful enlargement of the male breast is a common problem, postulated to be due to an increased estrogen/testosterone ration or due to increased estrogenic or decreased androgenic stimulation via estrogen or androgen receptor interactions. Treatment at present consists of analgesic medication or surgery. However, treatment directed against the preponderance of estrogenic stimulation would seem to represent a more specific form of therapy. In the present double-blind crossover study, one-month courses of a placebo or the antiestrogen tamoxifen (10 mg given orally bid) were compared in random order. Seven of ten patients experienced a decrease in the size of their gynecomastia due to tamoxifen (P less than 0.005). Overall, the decrease for gynecomastia for the whole group was significant (P less than 0.01). There was no beneficial effect of placebo (P greater than 0.1). Additionally, all four patients with painful gynecomastia experienced symptomatic relief. There was no toxicity. The reduction of breast size was partial and may indicate the need for a longer course of therapy. A followup examination was performed in eight out of ten patients nine months to one year after discontinuing placebo and tamoxifen. There were no significant changes from the end of the initial study period except for one tamoxifen responder who developed a recurrence of breast tenderness after six months, and one nonresponder who demonstrated an increase in breast size and a new onset of tenderness after ten months. Therefore, antiestrogenic treatment with tamoxifen may represent a safe and effective mode of treatment for selected cases of cosmetically disturbing or painful gynecomastia.

    PMID:3526085 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]



    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15


    IronMag Research -
    heavyiron15 for 15% off!


    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.



  15. #15
    Registered User
    Jlive1980's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ny
    Posts
    188
    Rep Points
    4889818

    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    There are various studies showing Nolva may be used to treat gyno.


    Metabolism. 1986 Aug;35(8):705-8.
    Treatment of gynecomastia with tamoxifen: a double-blind crossover study.

    Parker LN, Gray DR, Lai MK, Levin ER.
    Abstract

    Benign asymptomatic or painful enlargement of the male breast is a common problem, postulated to be due to an increased estrogen/testosterone ration or due to increased estrogenic or decreased androgenic stimulation via estrogen or androgen receptor interactions. Treatment at present consists of analgesic medication or surgery. However, treatment directed against the preponderance of estrogenic stimulation would seem to represent a more specific form of therapy. In the present double-blind crossover study, one-month courses of a placebo or the antiestrogen tamoxifen (10 mg given orally bid) were compared in random order. Seven of ten patients experienced a decrease in the size of their gynecomastia due to tamoxifen (P less than 0.005). Overall, the decrease for gynecomastia for the whole group was significant (P less than 0.01). There was no beneficial effect of placebo (P greater than 0.1). Additionally, all four patients with painful gynecomastia experienced symptomatic relief. There was no toxicity. The reduction of breast size was partial and may indicate the need for a longer course of therapy. A followup examination was performed in eight out of ten patients nine months to one year after discontinuing placebo and tamoxifen. There were no significant changes from the end of the initial study period except for one tamoxifen responder who developed a recurrence of breast tenderness after six months, and one nonresponder who demonstrated an increase in breast size and a new onset of tenderness after ten months. Therefore, antiestrogenic treatment with tamoxifen may represent a safe and effective mode of treatment for selected cases of cosmetically disturbing or painful gynecomastia.

    PMID:3526085 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
    That's good to know. Thx. Although nolva kills my libido too.

Similar Threads

  1. Test cyp with either Dbol or SuperDMZ??
    By greg24v in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-23-2012, 10:38 PM
  2. VRON's superdmz log
    By vron247 in forum Online Journals
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 11:04 AM
  3. MY SuperDMZ thread
    By ManInBlack in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-02-2011, 10:53 PM
  4. Day one of SuperDMZ
    By TJTJ in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 05-25-2011, 01:21 PM
  5. Tramadol & SuperDMZ. No good?
    By TJTJ in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-27-2011, 11:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->