• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Project Silver F150 Power Wheels

Boomer182

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
We bought Aiden our son a silver F150 power wheels for Christmas, since he is in love with my truck, and the mustangs do not look like my mustang, and he doesn't really care too much about them. Any ways we picked it up this morning, and after work I got busy customizing it.

It started its life like this I didn't get a before pic sorry but this is what it looked like

Picture063-8.jpg

Then I started painting

9d203a1c.jpg

5205e290.jpg

9e981438.jpg

Then onto the wheels:

72d7dc79.jpg

And the the 5.4 motor:
71a75401.jpg

d8c10b00.jpg

Drying in the sun right now:

43756043.jpg

f1c150af.jpg

Picture of what I am trying to do.
9a0a8f9b.jpg

I will update tomorrow with the finished product.

not only is doing stuff like that fun, your son is going to love it!

Awesome idea man! Every kid idolizes their dad, that's an amazing toy that he'll love!

nice!

Awesome work man, he'll love it!

Thanks everyone. I cant wait to do the full size one when he is 3. I got a lot of it assembled last night, but it was dark, and I had started to get pissed at one of the wheels, so I just came in.

This is how far I got last night after almost 6 hrs of work.

d8005b53.jpg

ca68d645.jpg

Finished product:

1902ee99.jpg

26a7b57f.jpg

1b630f94.jpg

1f115976.jpg

762b7d57.jpg

44a79195.jpg

That is sick! Might need some wheel spacers in the back to even out the track width though :roflmao: your son is going to remember that forever! Great job!

IML Gear Cream!
One suggestion (not that you've haven't done enough already), but maybe you should paint the "lug nuts" and "bolts" on the tires silver to match your truck?

Can a mod please delete the pic of my truck in the first post. It was brought to my attention I could possibly get in trouble later. Thanks.

Thanks everyone, I sure hope he likes it. He is 2.5 years old, and loves my truck, well my mustang better, but the new mustangs, he doesn't think they are mustangs, because they do not look like my mustang lol.

One suggestion (not that you've haven't done enough already), but maybe you should paint the "lug nuts" and "bolts" on the tires silver to match your truck?

They were silver and chrome paint well it looks like super bright silver. I decided it would look better all black rather then silver.

Back