IronMag Research Chems


Cycle Feedback

Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Cycle Feedback

  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not sure at this point
    Posts
    548
    Rep Points
    29382761

    Cycle Feedback






    Hello All. Hoping this goes well this is my first attempt at making a log. The main reason is to help keep me accountable and more so for your feed back to help me get 110% of the results that I should get if done properly. So Here we go. *** I just took my 4th dart yesterday. ( So 2 wks in)
    It is going to look like this and I will adjust it accordingly as needed.
    Dbol Kick start wk 1-4 50mg 25am 25pm
    Tren wk 1-4 150mg every 4th day then 5-10 at 200mg every 4th day (then end)
    EQ wk 1-10 200mg every 4th day
    Test Cyp wk 1-10 150mg every 4th day
    ----
    EQ wk 11-20 250-300mg every 4th day
    Test Enth wk 11-20 200mg every 4th day.

    So there it is. Now I wanted to know based on the above if I should be using an AI not so much because of the test but because of the tren? I was thinking I might be able to get away with just using Proviron since it helps to free up test in the system is a mild AI and is relatively low toxicity on the liver. I also have Arimidex on hand but not sure if it is needed and if so approx what mg would be appropriate.

    My states are as follows:
    5'10"
    188 starting weight -(current weight 197)
    Lean but not sure of BF you can see my 6 pack but not carved out.
    40 yrs strong

    Thanks again just want to get as much guidance as I can so that I can make sure to maximize this run..!

    All BD products

  2. #2
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Points
    1031048100

    Are you on trt?

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Roaddkingg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Middle Of The Country
    Posts
    1,002
    Rep Points
    57473940

    Are you kidding?

    You ask if you should use a ai? Ofcourse you should.
    Any cycle needs a ai. You have arimadex on hand so start it emmediately @ .5mgs mon, wed & fri.
    You have not mentioned anything about HCH. IMO it should start 2 weeks into your cycle @ 250-500 iu's 2x wkly.
    You also are doing tren, I assume your talking enathate.
    You would be wise to have cabergoline and run it @ .5mgs 2x wkly.
    The d-bol can cause gyno symptoms very fast so jump on that adex a.s.a.p.
    Do you have nolvadex on hand? Just in case more severe symptoms appear?
    Have you got your PCT all planned out and products in hand?
    It seems like you have gone through a fair amount of research but have forgotten just a few key points
    I'm just trying to help you here bro not bust your balls.
    Get these items, change a few things and have a great cycle.

  4. #4
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not sure at this point
    Posts
    548
    Rep Points
    29382761

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaddkingg View Post
    You ask if you should use a ai? Ofcourse you should.
    Any cycle needs a ai. You have arimadex on hand so start it emmediately @ .5mgs mon, wed & fri.
    You have not mentioned anything about HCH. IMO it should start 2 weeks into your cycle @ 250-500 iu's 2x wkly.
    You also are doing tren, I assume your talking enathate.
    You would be wise to have cabergoline and run it @ .5mgs 2x wkly.
    The d-bol can cause gyno symptoms very fast so jump on that adex a.s.a.p.
    Do you have nolvadex on hand? Just in case more severe symptoms appear?
    Have you got your PCT all planned out and products in hand?
    It seems like you have gone through a fair amount of research but have forgotten just a few key points
    I'm just trying to help you here bro not bust your balls.
    Get these items, change a few things and have a great cycle.
    I have HCG on hand and was going to take it every 4th wk every other day for 2 wks at 500iu's then wait another 4 wks and repeat for the whole cycle.
    The Tren is HEX.
    Caber is the only thing I am waiting on at this point.
    I am 2 wks in on the Dbol and so far no signs of gyno.
    Yes, of coarse I have a ton of Nolvadex on hand.
    Yep have my pct all planned out and have all products in hand.
    HCG Every other day for 2 wks at 500iu's
    Clomid 50/50/50/25
    Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/10

    I think that about covers it all. This is my first time trying to run this with the low test to see if the tren sides go away. There has been a lot of discussion about this approach so I thought I would give it a try.

    P.S. I also have Proviron on hand should I throw that into the mix after I stop taking the Dbol. Just curious.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not sure at this point
    Posts
    548
    Rep Points
    29382761

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    Are you on trt?
    Why do you ask me if I am on HRT? If you look at the total of all compounds the first 10 wks it is 1g. Then it goes up a little more for the next 10 wks.

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Roaddkingg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Middle Of The Country
    Posts
    1,002
    Rep Points
    57473940

    10wks with hex is pushing the limits.
    It may be wise to lengthen your PCT a bit.
    The EQ should be nice for strength and vascularity.
    Sounds like you have this one pretty well covered bro. I'm looking forward to following this one.
    I didnt mean to assume you didnt have things planned out but the way it was written I wasnt sure.
    You certainly have all items that are needed.
    Best of luck to you this should be a great recomp cycle.

  7. #7
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not sure at this point
    Posts
    548
    Rep Points
    29382761

    Quote Originally Posted by Roaddkingg View Post
    10wks with hex is pushing the limits.
    It may be wise to lengthen your PCT a bit.
    The EQ should be nice for strength and vascularity.
    Sounds like you have this one pretty well covered bro. I'm looking forward to following this one.
    I didnt mean to assume you didnt have things planned out but the way it was written I wasnt sure.
    You certainly have all items that are needed.
    Best of luck to you this should be a great recomp cycle.
    Why do you say the 10 wks is pushing the limit? I know a lot of people that run it much longer than that.

  8. #8
    CHEMICALLY ENGINEERED
    BOARD REP
    Vibrant's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    6,242
    Rep Points
    1031048100

    Quote Originally Posted by spartan1 View Post
    Why do you ask me if I am on HRT? If you look at the total of all compounds the first 10 wks it is 1g. Then it goes up a little more for the next 10 wks.
    I asked that because you had no mention of pct in your first post.

    400mg per week of eq is way too low.

  9. #9
    Aesthetic god


    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    2,955
    Rep Points
    388930239

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    I asked that because you had no mention of pct in your first post.

    400mg per week of eq is way too low.
    I agree. anything under 600 a week is pretty much useless. other then that maybe up the clomid dose for pct but it looks pretty good. you should've had your caber on hand before you started tho. if u start getting leaky tits and you have nothing to help with it then that is definetly a bad time

  10. #10
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not sure at this point
    Posts
    548
    Rep Points
    29382761

    Quote Originally Posted by Vibrant View Post
    I asked that because you had no mention of pct in your first post.

    400mg per week of eq is way too low.
    I am only doing 400 eq the first 10 wks then I am going to bump it up to 500 to 600 per wk for the next 10 wks. I just did a lot of research and it seems that there was a lot of talk about the synergy with tren test and eq so I just thought I would start it out here. So far everything is feeling and looking great. Plus I am already pushing 3cc 2x's per week and right now that is about my comfort level I know when I bump everything up at 10wks I am going to have to add an additional injection day for 3 times per week. I will keep you posted as things develop. Thank you for your feedback.

  11. #11
    Registered User
    Roaddkingg's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Middle Of The Country
    Posts
    1,002
    Rep Points
    57473940

    Yea I know some guys do tren for longer periods but I just think it's wise.
    8 wks is pretty much the norm so 10 is pushing it to some degree IMO.
    Take your liver support(i.e Liv-52) take your cabergoline for possible progesteron sides and you should be golden.
    The only problem I would have personally is.....dang bro, you'll be banging 3cc's 3x wkly wont you? Thats a ton of oil. I have never put that much in me but if your butt cheeks can handle it sounds like a killer cycle.

  12. #12
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not sure at this point
    Posts
    548
    Rep Points
    29382761






    Quote Originally Posted by Roaddkingg View Post
    Yea I know some guys do tren for longer periods but I just think it's wise.
    8 wks is pretty much the norm so 10 is pushing it to some degree IMO.
    Take your liver support(i.e Liv-52) take your cabergoline for possible progesteron sides and you should be golden.
    The only problem I would have personally is.....dang bro, you'll be banging 3cc's 3x wkly wont you? Thats a ton of oil. I have never put that much in me but if your butt cheeks can handle it sounds like a killer cycle.
    Right on and good looking out. No I am taking just a little over 3cc 2 x's per wk right now, and I am rotating glutes and quads in the mix to break it up. Plus the glutes and the qauds have a slightly different release rate. Glutes are the fastest then the quads and then the slowest is your delts. So far everything is going very smooth and I am enjoying it very much.
    P.S. Always take the support products-- Code Liver Oil, Omega Super Multiple, and Liver Support, and Super Male Multiple. As everyone should.
    I even add 50mg of Zinc per day and 5,000 iu's Vit D per day in additional to my PCT compounds they help with recovery.

Similar Threads

  1. Cycle Feedback
    By spartan1 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 09:32 AM
  2. New Cycle Need Feedback
    By kylereese in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 01:39 PM
  3. Need Cycle feedback
    By ATyler in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 01:58 AM
  4. my cycle...feedback
    By tk... in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-17-2004, 07:53 PM
  5. New cycle! need feedback please!
    By bigbob12 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-31-2004, 12:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->