• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Metha-Plexx

N21

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So ive been wanting to give monster plexx a go, but i cant get it anywhere. so im just going to pick up a bottle of metha drol and take h drol with it. Which is all the compounds in monster plex, dzine, max lmg, superdrol and h drol. So i guess you could call this metha plexx? lol. but anyway, what should i take on cycle to prevent gyno. i was thinking about taking anastrozole? and than taking a clomid/ nolva pct, itll be like this clomid/nolva/clomid/nolva/clomid/nolva/clomid. Ive read that taking both like that for pct works really well?. and im going to be taking liver juice and cycle support throughout the cycle and into pct. what do you guys think?

That is not good, do not run that liver destroyer.

That is not good, do not run that liver destroyer.

i know someone that ran monsterplexx with jsut fish oil and no other support and he said he liver was fine.. although thats completyley stupid and id never reccomend taking any kind of prohormone without all the supports needed. anyway my main concern is gyno. should i run anastrozole on cycle with methadrol?

Back