• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

curious pinning question

doohgk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This is a purely hypothetical question just to satisfy my curiosity, but why can't you inject intravenously? Like what exactly would happen?

IMO YOU WOULD DIE.
Think of it like this, thats oil with compound in it. Most likely it would reach your heart and stop it cold.

You would die. The drugs would be on a express way to your heart.

plus if there is an air bubble itll go straight to your heart and youll die

Actually I thought it was like 10cc's of air to kill.

BUT Ive seen plunty of time where people have injected a vien and lived.. but its not recomended. Ive seen studies from the 60s and 70 where small amounts where given direct to viens. If memory serves the problem wasnt enough binding going on in the blood so even long esters were filterd out before it could be used.

The oil forms droplets/clumps in your blood. A really tiny amount can be taken apart little by little but a cc of oil sounds risky. Could block a vessel and kill surrounding tissue.

This is a purely hypothetical question just to satisfy my curiosity, but why can't you inject intravenously? Like what exactly would happen?
For one oil does not mix with water!! I think you should hypothetically try it and tell us about it. lol

For one oil does not mix with water!! I think you should hypothetically try it and tell us about it. lol

I would say using suspension would fix this... but i cant imagine the particals would be fun swiming in your viens... if anything i would see if you can get acetate. In very small doses. Quick ester and pretty thin oil too. May avoid the clumping... ya no.. hypthetically.

Back