Join Now!

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Police Brutality Epidemic

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Police Brutality Epidemic

Mixed emotions watching this, but mostly disgust and frustration. Please discuss...

DRSE ScatMaster

Rep Points

whitest cops ever
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

Rep Points

No use in getting upset when nothing will be done about it. Imagine how much shit happens OFF camera.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Ultimately it's our own fault. When only 55% of us turn out for a Presidential election (and they call it a big turnout) we bring it on ourselves. Back when Iraq had their first free elections and they were threatened with death if they showed up at the polls, 80% of them voted. We, as a Nation, are Fucking lazy and entitled. BTW that was a sucky picture of a Patriot missle at the beginning of the video, they aren't that narrow.

Rep Points

The tension this country is getting high. I hope they are able to control it. If the economic situation gets worse and there are more protests, then there's going to be a bigger divide between citizen and government.

I think the reason we have been such a peaceful society to date, has a lot to do with our prosperity; if we loose that... well I don't want to see what happens.

.45 ACP rules!

Rep Points

It will be game-on when the first shot is fired. I believe it will be the police that do it. By first shot I mean guns and actual bullets, not the beanbag shit. Although I'm sure those can fuck you up pretty good, too.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod View Post
    It will be game-on when the first shot is fired. I believe it will be the police that do it. By first shot I mean guns and actual bullets, not the beanbag shit. Although I'm sure those can fuck you up pretty good, too.
    That's what I'm afraid of. So far, the protests have been from peaceful, harmless, dope-smokers. I know a lot of guys with serum testosterone greater than a grizzly bear during salmon season; I'd hate to see cop vs jacked & armed.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well...I used to have respect for cops.

I should note that the maker of that video included a few legitimate actions in video. Which only waters down the real issues shown. He should remove them to make the video more poignant.

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The other shitty aspect of this is that if you fight back against an abusive cop that end result is that you'll be beaten and charged for it.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by G3 View Post
    Ultimately it's our own fault. When only 55% of us turn out for a Presidential election (and they call it a big turnout) we bring it on ourselves.
    Hahahahaha

Yes voting will help, that's the answer.

Rep Points

a good percentage of american people are lazy and stupid with a atitude of we cant do anything. just showing this video is something. look at the people getting there ass hairs up. this is what needs to be done on a mass scale and it will stop. sorry this shit pisses me off!!!

We Will Rise
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

">
    Use Coupon Code "IMImosted" to receive 10%-30% Off

Rep Points

Yes, we need less cops. I wish the ghetto/Anti cop crowd would just stop calling 911 when they need help. Pull out all 911 services from cities like Oakland and let them run a muck. Don't protect those that hate you. Let the animals run wild from one Jordan shoe spree to the next anti whatever protest. I'm all for less cops and more CCW! The little bubble girl should have gotten a free sample of CS/CN perfume; its all the rage I hear all the cool protesters are wearing it these days!

DRSE ScatMaster

Rep Points

jello Biafra ran for mayor in san francisco. One of his proposed ideas was voting on the police in the local police department. This would be an incredible boon for democracy, by mitigating some of the abuse of authority by representation.
    "When in doubt, whip it out"- Mother Teresa

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

It is kind of sickening to see a fat ass cop treating a young kid like the way he was doing. I mean I know everyone is considered "dangerous" to them for their safety, but man...

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
    It is kind of sickening to see a fat ass cop treating a young kid like the way he was doing. I mean I know everyone is considered "dangerous" to them for their safety, but man...
    That was one of the worst for me. He was treating that kid like shit because he was skateboarding.

If that was my kid, I'd have ended up in jail.

Getting fucking huge
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

thats fucking bullshit

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

This has been coming for a long time. It is not the cops, its our leaders. Dem or Rep makes no difference. Stand up now or forever lose your right to do so.

I cannot be blamed for what I say. So don't listen to what I write because I am clearly

Rep Points

the sad thing is most americans dont realize what is happening.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

How the hell were any of those cops protecting and serving?

Looked more like abusing just because they could!

IDIOT POLICE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    The other shitty aspect of this is that if you fight back against an abusive cop that end result is that you'll be beaten and charged for it.
    Yes and no, if it's caught on camera, there could be some disciplinary action depending on the DA. NYC, yes. Arkansas, no way.

At the G8 or G20 summit in T.O. a couple of years ago, some cops lost their jobs due to the same sort of shit. The Crown Prosecutors took this very serious as did the police commission. They even used their own video to prosecute. We are not normally known for wacko cops, but times are a changin...

There was a time when police forces were really picky, psych evaluations, demeanour, etc. Not so much anymore that we are all afraid that of being attacked by imaginary enemies.

I think you have to pic your battles...sad.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard

IDIOT POLICE

Rep Points

In all of these cases, I don't believe the cops should be fired. Instead, they should be tried by internal and ordered to pay restitution. E.g., 1/2 of pay for 6-12 months, of course the department should also pay restitution depending on severity of offence. The cop should have to hand deliver the cheque each month at the home or the person's place of work. The combination of financial pain and public humiliation should teach the cops to never do it again. The cops who can reflect on their punishment throughout this process will likely be outstanding cops for the rest of their career. Those who wish to, can resign. This will also create an environment whereby cops police themselves (without internal). The bad eggs will find themselves without support from co-workers.

Firing them or putting them in jail puts the police force at square 1, hire a new recruit and hope they pan out. Unfortunately, the police force attracts the wrong type of person and too often, they pass screening...

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by vancouver View Post
    Yes and no, if it's caught on camera, there could be some disciplinary action depending on the DA. NYC, yes. Arkansas, no way.

At the G8 or G20 summit in T.O. a couple of years ago, some cops lost their jobs due to the same sort of shit. The Crown Prosecutors took this very serious as did the police commission. They even used their own video to prosecute. We are not normally known for wacko cops, but times are a changin...

There was a time when police forces were really picky, psych evaluations, demeanour, etc. Not so much anymore that we are all afraid that of being attacked by imaginary enemies.

I think you have to pic your battles...sad.
    I was working from the assumption that no one was recording. Which is how most abuses happen.

Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I have been warning people of this shit for over a decade and was told that I just have an attitude problem. I'm glad to see the internet has provided proof forthe type of shit I was talking about.
    Fucking Determined!

IDIOT POLICE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    I was working from the assumption that no one was recording. Which is how most abuses happen.
    Yup, I know. The world is a changin and a big part of it is camera phones. It won't be long (relative history), before authorities are trained in light of these cameras, it's sad, but I guess that's part of evolution...

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by vancouver View Post
    Yup, I know. The world is a changin and a big part of it is camera phones. It won't be long (relative history), before authorities are trained in light of these cameras, it's sad, but I guess that's part of evolution...
    Not if the authorities get their way:

Rep Points

Man that's fucked up. A felony for recording a police officer in public?! They have no reasonable expectation of privacy in PUBLIC!

What the fuck is the government thinking? They are stripping our rights, piece by piece.

Student In A New Game
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hey DOMS, what do I type in YouTube to find that video? Would like to share with a buddy...

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS

Rep Points

I see hardly a prob with the vid, maybe bubble blowing and tasering a elderly woman but the rest is fair game, you have 40 people to 2 cops its going to be game on, and most people are so disrespectful.
    I?M A BEGGAR

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ezskanken View Post
    Hey DOMS, what do I type in YouTube to find that video? Would like to share with a buddy...
    If you click on the YouTube logo at the lower right, it'll take you to the YouTube page.

Here it is:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast