• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Failure is NOT my Destiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.

w8lifter

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well...I had lots of energy for my workout :grin:

And thank gawd cause damn....that was tough!!! I was so dead I couldn't barely do the hammers :no: And I didn't even know till I sat down and tried to push the w8, lol...kinda surprised myself.

Low incline DB Press 30/8, 35/7, 35/6, 35/6, 30/10, 20/15....120-150 RI

Spot on the last set of 35's or I would have only got 5...first set was flat while I w8ed for a bench

Low Cable Fly 20/10, 20/8, 15/12...90 RI

High Cable Fly 35/10, 40/5 + 30/5, 30/8...90 RI

Middle Cable Fly 30/7, 20 or 25?/9, 17.5/12...90 RI

Hammer Press 35/4 + 25/4, 25/8, 25/7....120 RI

:laugh:...that's what you call muscle failure LOL...I can normally do 45/8 too funny.

Swiss Ball Flyes 15/8 x 2, 15/6....90 RI

I decided I was too tired for 1 1/2's so just did regulars.

25 minutes HIIT on elliptical

upick....

1 Swiss Ball Shoulder Press 4 sets....partner 0 RI

2 Seated Militiary BB 4 sets

3a Machine Laterals 3 sets 0 sec RI
3b DB Lateral Raises Partner RI

4a One Arm Cable front Raises (handle) 3 sets 0 sec RI
4b Two arm DB Front, Hammer grip 3 sets, Partner RI

5a BB Shrugs 3 sets 0 sec RI
5b Inverted grip V-bar Cable Uprights 3 sets Partner RI

6a Prone Swiss Ball Rear Raises 3 sets...0 sec RI
6b Cable reverse Flyes sitting backwards on the preacher bench....3 sets, Partner RI

7 Free Motion Seated Cable Press... 3 sets, Partner RI

:D

DP

I was looking for Hammmy Kablammy last night........I think it is buried in one of your journals.....how come other sites take you to the post in a search instead of the thread......HTF do you find something in a 500 post thread? :D :p

DP

I have this?

The two best ways to get more ass, muscles involved that is, is first to really squeze the glute/hamstring tie-ins at the top of a supersetted DB SLDL and a BB SLDL.
Also explore new and painful (hard exercises), like my second recommendation.
Place a bench behind a smith machine, paralell to the bar, approx 18-24 inches awy depending on your height (Kurgan may need more space!) Place one foot (the front of the instep) up on the bench, and the the other leg foward of the bar so that when your rear leg's knee barely touches the floor, your front knee is at a 90 degree angle (knee not going out over your foot). Do one leg, then the other for 8-12 reps, times 4-5 sets, raising the weight each set. Kind of looks like a cross between a one legged squat and a lunge!
This will toast your butt, but you will not feel it there during the exercise!
As for your other exercises, I would recommend a total change next W/O and then never do the same W/O twice. Add in some front squats, hack squats, DB squats, high rep work, especially with extensions and leg curls, and really push the envelope!

Josh, there is part of the problem right there. Try more sets of squats, pyramiding weight up and reps downs, and then down sets with higher reps once you are exhausted!
Something like
12 X warm up
8 X weight 1
6 X weight 2
4 X weight 3
8 X weight 4 This is the prime work set
15 X weight 3
20 X weight 2
25 X weight 1
or if you don't want down sets, then do 3-4 sets at your heaviest weight after 2-3 w/u's 8,6,6,4
When I talk about high rep, like leg extension I mean 40, 50, 60, 80 reps
As for step ups, I spend more energy on balance than on the weight, so I guess I'm a step-up wuss!

Thanks Nat :D

One of these is it

4 sets of extension X 20
superset one legged leg press with light hack squats, no rest between 8-12 reps each. 4 sets
DB squats (not as heavy, brings in stabilizers) supersetted with squats holding the bar above your head at full extension! 10-12, 4 sets.
BB SLDLs with DB SLDLs
sitting leg curls with lying or DB prone decline
and THEN FINISH with
40 then 50 then 60 then 70 rep sets of extensions!
Oh yeah, then do calves, I suggest smith machine standing with a quadruple drop at the end (so 5 sets) Next with seated, 20 at one plate, 18 at 2 plates, 15 at 3 plates, 12 at 4 plates, then quad drop, failure at each weight!

1. Leg Extensions ??? 4/20
2. Back Squats ??? 4/10???.0 sec RI
3. DB Step ups ??? 4/10
4. DB SLDL ??? 3/10???.0 sec Ri
5. Decline Harrop Curl ??? 3/????..0 sec RI
6. Lying Leg Curl - 3/10???.120 sec RI
7. Leg Extensions ??? 4/Till I die.

Sumo Deadlifts
Stiff-leg Deadlifts
Squats
Leg Extensions/Leg Curls (superset)
Seated Calf Raises

For that really special leg W/O. start with 20 plus sets of Hammies
Warm-up with a superset of lying leg curls and sitting leg curls
4 sets each 10-12 reps, no rest between the two exercises, 1-2 minutes between sets
Then superset DB and BB stiffies, go heavy 6-8 reps, 4 sets, pyramid the weight, same interval
Next lay frontwise on the decline bench (wipe it off first) and have a partner put a DB between your feet (insteps), slowly rep (curl towards your butt) out 10-12 and then raise the weight for each of 4 sets, full contractions (if you can), 1-2 minutes between sets
Lastly finish with standing leg curls if you have one of these machines, 8-10 reps, 4 sets!
Now your ready for quads!

There are too many SS to mention, but my all time favorite "GIANT SET" is
Back Squat
Leg press
Hack squat
Smith Squat
8-10 reps, pyramiding weight, no rest between exercises, 3 minutes between sets (time to raise the weight) 4 GIANT SETS
Then follows by:
Lying leg curl (machine)
SLD, DB or BB
Sitting Leg curl
Lying incline DB leg curl
10-12 reps, same other rules!
Then calves about 8 sets! (4 standing, 4 sitting), you can superset here if you want!
It's only 8 sets of legs, but feels like 32!
DP

Originally posted by tigress
:thumb: Good workout yesterday!

Yeah...she rocks and looks forward to it now....wasn't always like this! Show's what Tenacity and Consistency WILL Do! :p

:thumb:

DP

Perfect and Thank you again :p

Good files...I have to go wake SoP up early for some reason....and the gym said they'd play a CD if I brought one..so he is burning me one this morning

Do you think Rob Zombie is to much for the "Pink Collars? (he's got 3 RZ on there....I like "More human than Human" LOL

brb

We both did chest yesterday, and neither could use those 40s. I actually laid down with them and couldn't get them up(no spot). HOWEVER, you are so much smaller than me, your strength ratio DOES rock!! No more saying how weak you are please!

IML Gear Cream!
Combo of:

For that really special leg W/O. start with 20 plus sets of Hammies
Warm-up with a superset of lying leg curls and sitting leg curls
4 sets each 10-12 reps, no rest between the two exercises, 1-2 minutes between sets
Then superset DB and BB stiffies, go heavy 6-8 reps, 4 sets, pyramid the weight, same interval
Next lay frontwise on the decline bench (wipe it off first) and have a partner put a DB between your feet (insteps), slowly rep (curl towards your butt) out 10-12 and then raise the weight for each of 4 sets, full contractions (if you can), 1-2 minutes between sets
Lastly finish with standing leg curls if you have one of these machines, 8-10 reps, 4 sets!
Now your ready for quads!

..and

Lying leg curl (machine)
SLD, DB or BB
Sitting Leg curl
Lying incline DB leg curl
10-12 reps, same other rules!

So your W/O

1 Lying L/C 4 X 20

2 Hack squats..legs high and wide on the platform, push hips off pad on the positive 3 X 10

3a Seated L/C ....3 sets 8-10
3b Standing L/C ....3 sets 6-8 you choose RI

4a L/E.... 12, 10, 8
4b DB L/C (Next lay frontwise on the decline bench (wipe it off first) and have a partner put a DB between your feet (insteps), slowly rep (curl towards your butt) out 10-12 and then raise the weight for each of 3 sets)

5 Squats.......any w8......15, 20, 25......:finger: Don't even start

Do you want claves?

I'd like a shock day if you do? :p

DP

Thanks Nat...I still don't feel it but I am getting better :D

I'm bored of ass busters....I've been doing them all week.

You can give me calves. But I might still do shoulders today instead of legs.

So your W/O

1 Lying L/C 4 X 20

2 Hack squats..legs high and wide on the platform, push hips off pad on the positive 3 X 10

3a Seated L/C ....3 sets 8-10
3b Standing L/C ....3 sets 6-8 you choose RI

I don't have a standing L/C

4a L/E.... 12, 10, 8
4b DB L/C (Next lay frontwise on the decline bench (wipe it off first) and have a partner put a DB between your feet (insteps), slowly rep (curl towards your butt) out 10-12 and then raise the weight for each of 3 sets)

5 Squats.......any w8......15, 20, 25......:finger: Don't even start

Leah, I need to make a deal w/you?

Just like one or more of my partners are "down" at the start of a W/O....I have th be the "driving force" to bring everybody "UP".....at least 90% or the time...lol

Of course I do that for me...so I can smack them down HARD! :yipes:

But here.....we should make a deal.....that with all the negativity, stress, and drama that life throws at us....we should each as friends strive to bring the other person UP. (this kind of happens at IM, we all support each other).....but you and I being moody, emotional, stressed-out people......we need to support each other more.....K? :p

DP

Originally posted by w8lifter
Thanks Nat...I still don't feel it but I am getting better :D

I'm bored of ass busters....I've been doing them all week.

You can give me calves. But I might still do shoulders today instead of legs.

Are you making all of your gym's asses sore...LOL

Don't get labeled "Ass Master or Mistress or anything LOL

Leah...you are gettimng stronger....just your last commentary on chest proved that....and you saw how rapidly your squat improved? :shrug:

..and "people" are watching you........that says a lot! :thumb:

DP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back