New Bulking Plan (DIET/WORKOUT)

Rep Points

New Bulking Plan (DIET/WORKOUT)

Hight: 5 ft 10
    Weight: 135lb

I was on a 1200 cal diet and lost allot of muscle and still got some fat so I am skinny fat so I am bulking up this is what my plan is so far:
    Workout:
    2 days a week because I got told 4 days a week isnt enough rest:
    Deadlifts
    Squats
    Bench press
    BB Row

3x10 all and same exercises 2 days a week, I was told these are the best exercises for beginners then move onto more advanced after 6 months or maybe earlier.

Diet:
    This is a confusing one because I want a clean bulk, I want to bulk with minimum fat gain but this doesnt mean I want to bulk at a snail's pace, I just want a nice body so I have been told to follow this plan:
    Workout days:
    160g of protein,
    80g of fat, and
    153g of carbohydrate,
    1,971 calories in total.

2 of the 4 rest days:
    160g of protein,
    80g of fat, and
    81g of carbohydrate,
    1,685 calories in total.

2 of the other rest days:
    160g of protein,
    80g of fat, and
    28g of carbohydrate,
    1,471 calories in total.

I am carb cycling to keep fat gain to about 2-4% and keep the lean muscle gaining at a nice pace, at first people told me eat giant numbers like 2600 on workout days and 2300 on rest days, so I forced myself to eat like that for a few days but when I saw this Juggernaut said the way I was eating I would gain fat allot faster so I should stick to this plan because I am such a low weight.

Thanks to everyone who has helped me with muscle building so far, especialy:
    Vancouver and Juggernaut for designing a diet plan and workout plan.

Rep Points

Is there any way I can get more from this plan? I am not sure about the calories I was just thinking about eating allot and a bit less on rest days geting it to about 2100+ cals from whole foods on the clean bulking food list.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I suggest you try this plan out first, before jumping into eating more. See how you feel for two weeks. If you find you arent gaining anything, increase by 500 calories in the form of fat and protein.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Juggernaut, that is an old post it was your diet with vancouvers workout, I am now planning on using your diet combined with your 5x5 workout.