• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

if you've used anavar before, is it true that it does not require an AI?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BUCKY

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
In the world of the internet, I got mixed responses when it comes to this same question but I did my research that anavar is structurally incapable of converting to estrogen, so I won't really retain water or have any worry about gynecomastia. I just need facts and confirmation if you've ever used anavar before as this might be the test I'm going to be using.

Anavar is structurally incapable of converting to estrogen, so I won't really retain water or have any worry about gynecomastia.

True.

As this might be the test I'm going to be using.

Anavar is not test. :coffee:

Did you read any of the stickies at all?

Please do us all a favor and don't take any AAS. You'll give us users a bad name.

Fucking Christ, not this guy again!!!

This thread just needs to be closed. It will be full of questions, and not listening to any answers.

I just need facts and confirmation if you've ever used anavar before as this might be the test I'm going to be using.

doh.jpg

A var only cycle is for girls/women/chicks/females/things with vaginas.

Just sayin'....

Be careful losing ur rag with the noobs on hear boys I got banned for sweet fack all!!!

this kid i know did an anavar only cycle and he finished after 8 weeks. i asked him if he could still get an erection... he replies with saying "oh shit i just realized i havent thought about sex in ages and havent had an erection either"

lol

IML Gear Cream!
Bucky, you haven't listened to anyone yet. Do what you want. 2 years from now, when you're fucked up in the hospital from kidney liver issues, you'll finally say......damn I should have listened.

I remember your last thread and you don't seem to grasp "test" is testosterone. Period. No other steroid is testosterone, unless it's testosterone. Get it? You will need an AI because test will be in every cycle, and guy above is right, anavar only cycles are for women.

If I see another dumbass thread by this dude, I'm making it a mission to get this fool banned.

If I see another dumbass thread by this dude, I'm making it a mission to get this fool banned.

uh oh, everybody watch out. Bipolar benj is on a mission:winkfinger:

That's right, baby!

Bipolar benj has a nice ring to it. Might be time for a name change...

this kid i know did an anavar only cycle and he finished after 8 weeks. I asked him if he could still get an erection... He replies with saying "oh shit i just realized i havent thought about sex in ages and havent had an erection either"

lol

thats crazy...ive wanted to fuck even when i was totally limp...trying to shoot pool with a rope

IML Gear Cream!
at low dosage, even trenbolone is for women. :shooter:

"no other steroid is testosterone, unless it's testosterone". Huh? Anavar is a steroid, therefore it's testosterone.

I remember your last thread and you don't seem to grasp "test" is testosterone. Period. No other steroid is testosterone, unless it's testosterone. Get it? You will need an AI because test will be in every cycle, and guy above is right, anavar only cycles are for women.

Last edited:
ur a tosser. test is test and thats it. an apple is not an orange u turd, get it? they're both fruits grown on trees but they're not the same right?
test will convert to estrogen so if anavar doesnt how is it still test?

Someone plz lock or delete this thread is so dumb.

And neg rep this douche.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back