• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren a+ proviron cycle? maybe

Imosted

We Will Rise
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have been drinking and was thinking about my next run with tren.
I always had bad sides when i used high amounts of test, than tried low does of test prop with tren it was better.
The reason for using a low dose of prop was to be still able to keep the little one functioning.
Anyways as i said i am drinking and thinking this kinda got stuck in my mind.
What if i was to run Tren a 75-100mg a day with 50-75 mg of proviron (so i can still have a functioning dick) anyone tried this?:hmmm:

I dont know. Proviron doesnt increase test. It frees it up. But try it. Its easy to start up
Prop or suspension if things dont work out.

I think thats what i will do. give it a go if things don't workout i have prop anyways.

maybe 250 mg of test c a week or somehting with pro.. ive also been contemplating this.. i need prami, got the xanex and need to lower my test... but its hard!!!!! i like running my test at 1000mg ew at the LOWEST...

I have been drinking and was thinking about my next run with tren.
I always had bad sides when i used high amounts of test, than tried low does of test prop with tren it was better.
The reason for using a low dose of prop was to be still able to keep the little one functioning.
Anyways as i said i am drinking and thinking this kinda got stuck in my mind.
What if i was to run Tren a 75-100mg a day with 50-75 mg of proviron (so i can still have a functioning dick) anyone tried this?:hmmm:

YOu should still be able to function and perform without test. No you will not be a walking throbber that essentially has beer goggles on (test goggles) that instantly plots a sexual scenario in your head when you see something (F-able).

However---when the time comes everything should work just fine just your mind wont be crazy about every walking opposite sex in your radius.

-Matt

Back