• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What is your New Year resolution?

heavyiron

Chemistry Experiment
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm thinking of going true HRT for a while. My body is beat. Time to take the stress off.

To build a stash of gear to take down to my bunker for when the world ends. And by bunker I mean my basement.

LOL... I've taken it easy since thanksgiving, spent most of my time playing golf.
So now it's time to get serious, and do like the like newbe's do. Get my behind in gear and start a regimen with the iron, again.

Start smoking so I can quit for the next New Years resolution.

Im putting serious thought into leaving my job of 21 years. Time for a change.

Finish school and get my damn license! I've already accepted the fact that I will be paying back my loans for a while :coffee:

Last edited:
Break someones bones in every rugby game of my season and be a lean 265 Next year

IML Gear Cream!
Sell my rentals and retire so I can stay home with my newborn daughter. Drop down to 220-230 pounds and maybe do a show.

get a 6 pack for my wedding. Be a great husband and lay down the boners instead of taking care of them solo.

Change jobs, get my motorbike license, stay tanned all year, spend 6 weeks in Indonesia, work on my tri's, make an honest attempt to suck my own dick

Change jobs, get my motorbike license, stay tanned all year, spend 6 weeks in Indonesia, work on my tri's, make an honest attempt to suck my own dick

I'm sure Curt James would love to do it for you. :ohyeah:

Start doing fucking cardio:pissed:

You would have to be pretty flexible to reach something that small...

Get below 12% bodyfat and climb 3 14,000 ft peaks. I'm tired of carrying my fatass up and down mountains.

Beat out btex, ckcrown, laborer, and dlatsky!

:callme:

:roflmao:

But honestly, make my kids laugh more everyday...

IML Gear Cream!
I'm going to try to be less negative about everything. Test out Karma.

get a 6 pack and stop having sex with random women
Wait. You want to quit having sex with random women? I've been married for 6 years and that sounds like fun...

To try to stop masturbating so much. What can I say its the only thing In good at.

this will sound really pathetic. But I have prostate cancer and am currently on hormone therapy that is killing my Testosterone. :pissed:

My resolution is to keep hitting the weights hard to prevent myself from loosing too much muscle while I fight this thing. And stay positive about this. Even when the estrogen gets the better of me and all I want to do is cry and cuddle.

this will sound really pathetic. But I have prostate cancer and am currently on hormone therapy that is killing my Testosterone. :pissed:

My resolution is to keep hitting the weights hard to prevent myself from loosing too much muscle while I fight this thing. And stay positive about this. Even when the estrogen gets the better of me and all I want to do is cry and cuddle.

Best wishes to you, dogsoldier.

Hang in there bro...

Keep pumping those weights and stay positive...

Smoke some weed...

Back