• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Updated Members pics

Scotty the Body

I'm Dead Sexxxxy!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For those that don't visit the Members pic forum to often, just thought I'd let you know that I updated the Members Pic list, many of the links weren't working. I've also made it so you have to click the pic you want to view for those that have slow connections and had a problem opening the page in the past.
Also, if I've forgotten anyone, let me or IAB know. :)

here's a quick link:
http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6398

Our fearless leader has made it so you have to be logged in to view the members pic area. :)

Got a question regarding the Cornfed pic...
Which one is Cornfed?????:confused:
:hehe:

BTW...Great work Scotty:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

I was not sure...
Ok,now dat explains a whole lot...
EH,cornfed,you kinda cute GURL!!!
Thanks Scotty!!!:thumb:
Yu da pic man!!!!!

eek2.gif

w8 is HOT!

Originally posted by Scotty the Body
Hehehe, its the girl on the left...........:laugh:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

:scratch: So why is it I'm logged on and it still won't let me see it?
What did you do now Scottie?:finger:

Same thing....

vBulletin Message
You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You are not logged in. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page and try again.
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Your User Name: Want to register?
Your Password: Forgotten your password?

Originally posted by irontime
:scratch: So why is it I'm logged on and it still won't let me see it?
What did you do now Scottie?:finger:

Told ya so Scotty!:no: For some reason it thinks we're not logged on.:shrug:

works fine for me, logged in and was able to see everyone

Same here...

It's because the link uses the IP address of the site.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=6398

WARNING: Technical answer below lol... The problem is your login information is stored in a cookie and a cookie is only supposed to be sent back to the domain that set the cookie (ironmagazineforums.com), if you login from the link that STB posted it'll set a new cookie for that ip address and in the future you'll be automatically logged in when using the ip address of the server.

Oops, my link won't help much since all the pictures were posted using the IP address too (in the updated member pics thread) so my link will get you a step closer but you'd still have to login for the pics to show.

Wow, some of those folks haven't been around for awhile.

Nicely done, Scotty. :thumb:

Remember, if anyone needs their pic added to the thread, PM me or Scotty.

Originally posted by Prince
:thumbup:

Yup, I just saw this thread...

hey Scotty, change all of your links in that thread to the domain name rather than the IP address.

Son-of-a-bitch :mad:
Just when I thought I did something right :lol: Oh well, I'll try again :rolleyes:

Excellent job Scotty!!! I was wondering what a lot of people looked like. Wow there are a lot of good looking people in here:dance:

Back