• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Creatine, HOW MUCH WATER?!?!?!

suraj

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, I just bought a tub of creatine powder, the GIANT guy at the till says take it to add more water to the muscles and make you a bit stronger, he says only mix 1 tsp with 2 tbs whey and 500ml of water or milk after a workout, he says take more water thorughout the day because it will effect kidneys if not, how much water should I be taking????
Also is it better to take whey protein shake on the night or morning? I dont want to take it both times because I dont want to go through it all fast, I was thinking 2 scoops with creatine after workout, 1 scoop on the night and rarther than 1 in the morning I have few egg whites after having my oats.

Its good that you are doing a lot of searching up on supplements from the amount of threads you are creating, but a lot of the questions your asking are elementary stuff easily found doing a google search. Even if you used the advanced search feature, by titles only, on this site you will find lots to read to keep you busy and keep you brain satisfied.

Not trying to be a dick or anything.

But even without creatine as a supplement, you should be drinking about a gallon of water a day just because. If your not wanting to take in that much protein because, "you don't want to go through it so fast..." then don't make another thread a month later saying your not gaining at all. There are many athletes who take their proteins at different times, but mostly you will see morning, pre and post workout. One before bed might lead to a small amount of unwanted fat gain depending on what's in it. But yeah, try and search a little more, and come back and say something like, "I've read that such and such will do this, but this and that can also give me the same thing. What would you guys do?". I don't know man, you start making to many threads and people might stop trying to tailor to your needs...

Thanks, great advice, I tried google before I came here and then tried on yahoo answers to confirm it but people said different things so I thought if anyone it will be people on this forum who know the tructh, Thanks.

Back